Volvo on Style5's... Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo on Style5's... Done

Ok, so the build is over, I'm allowed to post this here.

The wheels are on the car. Needs some finetuning, I need the roll the rear arches and the front camber has to be set, other than that.... Style 5's on a Volvo.
    Oh yeah, I do not like the tires, they're too meaty but they will be changed for different tires when I need new ones. And it will go a touch lower once I get the rear arches rolled.

Hope you like, I do!!

Front too much poke, rear not enough. But it's a start...

Comment

You are right, front camber needs to be adjusted.
      Rears I'm not changing!

Comment

Looks great. You should drop down to a 40/17 tire, will look siiiiiick. This kinda has me intrigued. I have a 98 C70 sitting around, and a set of style 5's sitting around. Hmmmmmmmmmm, sexy time
        1998 Volvo C70 HPT Coupe- 5 speed, Koni yellows, IPD springs, short shifter, Star Specs, CF strut brace, HIDs.
        2012 FIAT 500 Sport- 5 speed, V-Maxx Coilovers, HIDs, yeRRow fogs, 195/45/16 BallD season Contis.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchStance View Post
          Front too much poke, rear not enough. But it's a start...
          +1.

Also think you mentioned "copying" someone else's style in your build thread, but it looks great.

•◡ •

Comment

The front track on the 850 S/V70 models is almost 2" wider than the rear.
            1998 Volvo C70 HPT Coupe- 5 speed, Koni yellows, IPD springs, short shifter, Star Specs, CF strut brace, HIDs.
            2012 FIAT 500 Sport- 5 speed, V-Maxx Coilovers, HIDs, yeRRow fogs, 195/45/16 BallD season Contis.

Comment

Originally posted by shim! View Post
              +1.

Also think you mentioned "copying" someone else's style in your build thread, but it looks great.
              You are referring to Matt's s70 that used to be on style5s.

Comment

Yes I was referring to Matt's S70. Off course the only thing similar is the wheels, so copying is a bit big.
                I did adjust the camber in the front so I have a little less poke now. And the tires are going to be smaller once I need new tires. For now, I had these and they were still good so I used them!

Comment

Working...
                X