No announcement yet.

Nissan 370Z, less is more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can dig it, I mean after all this is "StanceWorks" lol.

I agree that maybe a wheel size down would pull it off better, but as long as your happy that's all that matters.

The first picture is.

Comment

Originally posted by tristinGrind View Post
      A little too much camber for me, but its a clean ride and I love how deep that dish is. Well done.
      This.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

great wheels..great car...together...horrible! way to much camber and wheels alil to big for the car...but maybe if it was closer to the pavement it would look 100 times better.

Comment

Not a fan. Something is off for me
          Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Meh. It looks like the fat kid stepped on my hot wheels car at the play ground.
            I LOL'ed
            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

First picture is a classic! The camber is a little insane, but it looks great overall!
              NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Obvious View Post
                Overall it looks pretty good and well executed. But personally, I think if you need that much camber to make your wheels "fit" on the car, then they don't fit on the car.

I don't believe for a second that he didn't know how the wheels would fit when he ordered them; the Nissan Z/Infiniti G platform is super popular with the fitment crowd and there are hundreds of fitment threads for those cars on the forums. Just another example of trying too hard.
                Mmm hmm, especially in bold.

Comment

^somewhat agree.

Wheels look TOO big, if this was on the floor with that much camber.. different story.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

it is the same story with my car. 20" inch wheels are fine as long as they are within typical "specs of aggressive fitment"

the moment you try to get crazy with it, it looks like the car is fighting with the wheels. the car wants to be slammed. the wheels say no way jose.

if they were 19s this would be perfect. so yes, trying too hard imo.

Comment

Jesus, I think my car would just get into the fetal position and cry if that came up behind it. I don't think Ive ever seen a car that looks as angry as yours...
                      1996 Saab 9000 Aero

Comment

1 inch smaller wheels and i think it would be perfect

Comment

Amazing
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X