No announcement yet.

Das Hellrot E34 540i/6 #729/797

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right when i get offered to buy an E34, it seems like every clean E34 out there gets posted... Must be a sign.. Love it.

R A C K E T X C L U B
    @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

Car is perfect, favorite color no doubt !

Comment

Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
        Soo clean, surprised by how well the 19s look, thought they might be too big.
        Cheers mate. Indeed, I was a bit "worried" about the wheels at the start, but I think it looks pretty decent now. But I want new wheels next season. ACS's or some Alpina wheels is my dream.

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
        Wow, I don't think I would change a thing. What offsets are you running on those wheels?

Absolutely stunning.

Oh btw I think you mean differential from E32 7series?
        Good to hear buddy. Thanks. I actually don't remember the ET atm., I will check tomorrow when I'm at the garage.

Typo on the diff, it's of course from E32.

Originally posted by BOOGIEBOY View Post
        Thanks man, I am happy with it so far.

I do enjoy these E34's very much! I also have a thing for color matched centers lol. Heres a picture of my old one.

*picture*

I love everything about yours right now, very classy and grown up, and normally I don't like 19's but the CH works very nicely imo.
        It is quite understandable that you are happy when the car looks so good.

E34 are f*cking good cars to drive, even when they're so old. As stated I think the CH's sits good for now, but we'll see what happens next season...

Thanks for your positive feedback mate, appreciated.

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
        f$%$$ norway! i mean, nice car!
        Hehehe :p Thank you great sir!

Originally posted by Chillest View Post
        Right when i get offered to buy an E34, it seems like every clean E34 out there gets posted... Must be a sign.. Love it.
        Hehe, usually it's like that. I think you definitely should buy one! You'll not regret...

Originally posted by MrGL2 View Post
        Car is perfect, favorite color no doubt !
        Thanks pal. I think the color is absolutely stunning aswell.

Comment

Only thing I would change would be the then signals; ambers or clears would look better. The car is awesome though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
            What offsets are you running on those wheels?
            It's ET20 @ front and rear.

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
            Only thing I would change would be the then signals; ambers or clears would look better. The car is awesome though!
            I have a set that is clear, but I do not think it fit so well. Thanks!

The last days I've changed some bushings... Both caster arms (or whatever it's called), tie rod end left side, sway bar bushings front + rear, those support rods at the stab link rear and the parallel bar.

I had some company in the garage by the S4 B5 (around 400whp) and my uncle's SL500 (you can see the fender!) with 30k miles/45.000km on the speedo...

Last edited by evenol; 06-29-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hm. Well, your E34 is still hot. That S4 is ugly. What's up with the SL?

Comment

Originally posted by yurotrash View Post
                Hm. Well, your E34 is still hot. That S4 is ugly. What's up with the SL?
                The S4 doesn't look good, I know - I'm glad it's not my car. I don't have any pictures of the SL. It's bone stock '95, so not much to look at.

Comment

Some engine bay shots:

Comment

This car is now sold :/

Planning to buy a newer 1'er hatch which I have some plans for...

Comment

Working...
                    X