Slammed Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beluga420 View Post
    No, I custom built it 40Bob intakes are designed for older heads, won't fit my 97 one.
    Nice! Now that I look at it a second time, the plenum is a but longer/thinner than the 40bob. That's some good work, man.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

• How did you get it to sit 6.5/9?

Comment

• I have djm drop beam 3'' for front, 2'' drop coils that are cut for 1.5 extra, had to shorten swaybar brackets for the front otherwise it was sitting on the tie rods. All this with extra short shocks

On rear I have explorer diff sitting over leaf with ~3/8'' blocks it's suppose to give 5'' but from the look it's more like 4'', plus 4'' raised hangers. C-notch in the frame with explorer rear swaybar.. Handles like a chief, can follow s4 audis and such in curves. Drop hondas will loose control trying to follow me, happend this summer.

Raised radius arm and tranny xmember is required to go over 1.5'' high speedbumps.
        Last edited by beluga420; 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beluga420 View Post
          I have djm drop beam 3'' for front, 2'' drop coils that are cut for 1.5 extra, had to shorten swaybar brackets for the front otherwise it was sitting on the tie rods. All this with extra short shocks

On rear I have explorer diff sitting over leaf with ~3/8'' blocks it's suppose to give 5'' but from the look it's more like 4'', plus 4'' raised hangers. C-notch in the frame with explorer rear swaybar.. Handles like a chief, can follow s4 audis and such in curves. Drop hondas will loose control trying to follow me, happend this summer.

Raised radius arm and tranny xmember is required to go over 1.5'' high speedbumps.
          I have a 2000 and I want it to be as low as yours any pointers?

Comment

• Rear is the same as my year so ..
            On rear I have explorer diff sitting over leaf with ~3/8'' blocks it's suppose to give 5'' but from the look it's more like 4'', plus 4'' raised hangers. C-notch in the frame with explorer rear swaybar..
            On front for the 2000 you don't have I-Beams anymore, you have control arms but I think djm sells a kit for 4'' drop control arms..

Comment

• Started working on this today, twin scroll manifold for the wh1c

Comment

• Fuck yeah !!!! shit just got real
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• I actually preferred the steelies..
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG
                  High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• lol confession bear

IG: Nick475

Comment

• What makes it twin scroll? I'm failing to see (I could be blind?) a divided flange.

This ranger is wicked. I want a low pickup that's easy to toss my dirtbike in, this might be the eventual ticket.

Comment

• i think i just cam

what size tires you running?
                        Last edited by integral; 01-16-2013, 04:12 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brum View Post
                          What makes it twin scroll? I'm failing to see (I could be blind?) a divided flange.

This ranger is wicked. I want a low pickup that's easy to toss my dirtbike in, this might be the eventual ticket.
                          #1-4 cyl paired and 2-3 paired. The flange isn't twin scroll because it's easier to make the collectors. The collectors are actually what are going to divide the flange, if you look closely the half of the current collector is almost flush with the flange, a little filling and grinding after both collectors are there are going to make it.

Integral, I think I have 225/50 tires on 16x10 rims -38 offset.

Comment

• Dammit man... I love this truck

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by BigRuss View Post
                              Dammit man... I love this truck

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Nvm
                                Last edited by beluga420; 01-18-2013, 11:28 AM. Reason: was way too drunk lol

Comment

Working...
                                X