• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this has to be one of my favorite trucks

IG: Nick475

Comment

I should never have sold my Ranger.
      - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Looks amazing, maybe give it a few less colours on the front end? More red and black rather than black, grey, red, darker grey and amber.

Comment

Yes Jorge, I plan on repainting all front end to give it a new look. But I still have a few bugs to play with under my hood first then I will be working on body.

Comment

I'm bumping this for an update

'07 Audi A3 3.2Q

Comment

This truck caused me to spend about a week and a half scouring Craigslist for a beater Ranger to build.

Good Work!

Comment

No real updates yet, didn't have time lately to work on truck. I've ordered 2006+ Ranger taillights for the truck but didn't install them yet. I should have some time to work on it soon.

Comment

back from the dead bump...any pics with the new tailights on it?

Comment

Had a few but exploded my cell phone again, it was my 4th phone this year...lol ... Waiting to get it back from repair to take new pictures. I'm currently finishing my stock exhaust installation with the 3'' e-cutout. Police won't notice anything anymore

Also received my N2MB 2-step/wot box.. Just need to find the time to install it.
                    Last edited by beluga420; 08-20-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

If you can figure out how to get the WOT box to respond with your ECU, let me know. I have a buddy with a 2.3T 95 ranger who bought a WOT box and is having trouble with it.
                      2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
                      LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
                      Build Thread
                      My Flickr

Comment

I will be figuring it out for sure.. How did he wire it?

Comment

I'm not entirely sure, all I know is he is having trouble having it communicate with his ECU.

I've been informed that he's on the same forum as you (I'm assuming TRF? I've got a '94 as my winter beater myself), so in case he seeks you out on there, here's his truck (i'm sorry to threadjack).

2002 Fort Knox Gold Ford Focus.
                          LoFurbish. www.lofurbish.com
                          Build Thread
                          My Flickr

Comment

Yep, thats reggio's truck. I will talk with him about this on trf!

Comment

Finaly had time to color-match the front.... Yeah I was too lazy to remove the fog lights behind the grill lol.

And some asked for video of a pull... This is at 15 psi 3-4th gear but I'm having fueling/tuning issues after a hard shift so I have to be gentle after shifting.. When this issue will be fixed I'm aiming for 25 psi.

Comment

Did you take your bed off? It looks like you have a lot more poke out back. Thaw bumper looks a lot better now.
                                The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                                Originally posted by Dubway5887
                                I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Working...
                                X