Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow Mamba(Brandon Roy) are ready to be back next season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Mamba(Brandon Roy) are ready to be back next season!

It’s reported that Brandon Roy Will be back at 2012-2013 new season. Brandon Roy are really ready to return from the beginning of the season has been extended to the end of the season, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,Experienced a variety of speculation, he finally determined on Twitter to return to the news.

Last night, Roy Twitter to interact with fans, answering various questions with the fans. Because he does not have a Twitter Account, Cheap Polo Ralph Lauren T-Shirts, so he used a close friend from Seattle named Will - Conroy's account, confirmed that he will be back at next season.

Some fans asked whether Roy will return to the Portland Trail Blazers, Roy answered said it was impossible.
    "I hope to return to Portland, but because of rules limiting the NBA, I can not come to Portland to play before 2014-2015season," Roy replied. "I look forward to return as soon as possible. Thank you for your support and I am very lucky to have you such a great fans no matter where I play, Portland will have a special place in my heart."
    According to sources, Los Angeles Kings Jerseys, Roy don’t stop training, he also feel great . Denver Nuggests Jerseys, He is likely in the Seattle training in preparation for the upcoming new season. Before there were reports that Roy will be joining the Los Angeles Lakers with Kobe Bryant. If Roy joined the L.A. Lakers, a good deal for both sides.

Hope to hear more news about it soon.
    cheap nike nfl jerseys,cheap polo ralph laruen shirts
Working...
X