No announcement yet.

Some Indiana stance for a change... driveway shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous fleet of cars you have there man, and an awesome wife!
    Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
      Gorgeous fleet of cars you have there man, and an awesome wife!
      Thanks man, the GTI was sold back in the fall though. I'm currently building an OEM+ kinda themed A4 to take its place. It should be pic worthy here in a few weeks.
      Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 04-13-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Quite the stable you got there.
        Supermade.at

Comment

Originally posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
          Proud day for me, I'd like to share with my fellow enthusiast. Now I have to say that when me and my wife got together almost 5 years ago she was completely oblivious to "stance" and had no real understanding of what it took to make a car sit properly. Well I've drug her to show after show, and let her have a big hand in putting her own car together. Well I guess all of this culture has been rubbing off because the other day I had a member of an Audi forum I belong to PM me stating that he wanted my CCW's badly and was willing to pay whatever it would take to get me to part with them. Though I love my wheels and have no plans of selling I have to admit this guy had me seriously considering it. I mentioned it to my wife over dinner that night and her exact response was, "there's no way I would sell those wheels, their one off's and the fitment is perfect. You don't even have to run spacers with those"
          Holy shit she was right! Now, not only do I have a great wife and mother of my kids but I have someone I can get valuable opinions about are cars from as well!
          Sorry for the long rant just had to share with the only people that may appreciate my small victory, also got to give props to my wife for soaking up some knowledges along the way, and talking some since into me in my time of need.

You lucky lucky man.
          It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

Working...
          X