Got some work done finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some work done finally

These past couple of months have been pretty hectic with me trying to get the new wheels done, as well as changing up my air ride setup while trying to make it out to a couple shows...a lot of sweat and money has been lost

I hope everyone is having a good memorial day weekend. This is the first weekday off that I will have in a while and I was planning on doing a respray (since I had a 3 day weekend and this is my dd) of my front end; unfortunately, it is just too damn hot and I am just too tired to want to work on anything car related. Here are some pics

Last pic with the old wheels

Threw the wheels on. Fitment was pretty off since I wanted to try the adapters that I purchased when I first got the wheels almost a year ago; they were 25 mm and 30 mm adapters since I wasnt planning on changing out the lips at the time :/

On my way to a show...ended up on two trailers

6 days with the new wheels on and this happened on the way there; Tire failed near the tread/sidewall

I met a great dude who let me borrow his spare, and snapped this. I guess the one good thing that came out of the tire blowing...I got an extra inch of drop

For those that dont know, here is the old air ride setup

Only took 10 months but I finally wrapped everything as well as upgraded to larger lines.

Took a few at the local car show last weekend and since the car was cleanest it will be for the rest of the year, I figured why not give her a little more love. I was able to change up the adapter sizes between now and the last show I went to. Not perfect, but pretty close to what I am looking for.

Hopefully I can get around to respraying the front end sometime in the next weekend or so. Might change out the front bags to get some more drop

you should get something for the rear.. maybe some turn down exhaust tips and a paint match the rear valance..

Comment

You have a nice car and the work you do is well
      stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by 0MgLoLe36 View Post
        you should get something for the rear.. maybe some turn down exhaust tips and a paint match the rear valance..
        In due time, sometime this summer. Probably going to get one of non-exhaust cut out 20th valences to match the front/sides as well as a downturn exhaust

Comment

Nice setup simple and clean

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Dope trunk setup
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

im not into bags but thats a sick trunk set up
                3.8.W

Comment

haha. Yeah, as much as I enjoy the convenience of bags, coils were so much nicer. No having to worry about air lines or bags blowing, leaks, and I wasnt afraid to take a few hard turns. Now I drive like a granny

Comment

Looks sick. Wheels are straight sex. I got a huge softspot for blue mkivs lol
                    Why are you respraying the front end?
                    i <3 fatties

Comment

Love the hardlines. Did you do it yourself?
                      And I feel like it the wheels were 2 shades darker it would look a bit better.
                      Looks great overall though!
                      Originally posted by electricalbox
                      12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Awesome setup. Really dislike the green though..

R A C K E T X C L U B
                        @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

KC!
                          Tumblr
                          Website (Still under construction)

Comment

Car looks great!
                            "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

The trunk setup is bananas. I do agree though. Coils>>>>>> But I would like to own a bagged car one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X