Long Exposure photography with the 540i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Exposure photography with the 540i

Please give your opinions on the photography I am a photography student so I need tips guys thanks :P

Some pics without the 540i

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

+1^
      E30 wagon 325i
      golf mk2

Comment

dude, needs a little work..... a LITTLE...............

Comment

Sick integra brah.
          Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Holy shit. Delete this thread please.

Comment

Stop taking long exposures and do some reading on resizing photos for internet viewing. thnx.

Comment

Be easy on him, he's like 14 and the 540 is his dad's, probably along with the camera.

That said, the pictures are horrible.
                my name is andy.

Comment

wtf
                  1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

You guys are so harsh!
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

^Agreed. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism guys, please.

Comment

flickr

Comment

ok...well since im normally the douchebag in the photography forum on websites...and thats apparently been covered in this thread...ill be helpful

First off when you are taking pictures of a car...try and get the ENTIRE car in the picture...the whole im gonna be artsy and take a picture of...THE HEADLIGHT aproach almost never works. Until you are sure of your skills...get the fuck away from the headlights and emblems and anything else myself or anyone else doesnt give a fuck about. What do we want to see? the car.

Second, dont stop taking long exposure shots...but learn a few things first before you do it again. Learn about white balance, exposure time and Fstop plz.

Third, if you want to do long exposures...pic a location with more lighting like so:

lastly...learn to use your tripod...get a remote or set it on timer so its effective. And PLEASE resize your pics...thank you

Comment

I don't know anything about photography, that being said...could you make the wheel gap disappear on the 5series? I'd love your work if you could do that

Comment

Originally posted by Graffix View Post
                              ok...well since im normally the douchebag in the photography forum on websites...and thats apparently been covered in this thread...ill be helpful

First off when you are taking pictures of a car...try and get the ENTIRE car in the picture...the whole im gonna be artsy and take a picture of...THE HEADLIGHT aproach almost never works. Until you are sure of your skills...get the fuck away from the headlights and emblems and anything else myself or anyone else doesnt give a fuck about. What do we want to see? the car.

Second, dont stop taking long exposure shots...but learn a few things first before you do it again. Learn about white balance, exposure time and Fstop plz.

Third, if you want to do long exposures...pic a location with more lighting like so:

lastly...learn to use your tripod...get a remote or set it on timer so its effective. And PLEASE resize your pics...thank you
                              ^^ this.
                              Ben Purkiss Design
                              My Design Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X