Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bagged E30 with a bit of a story behind it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickL View Post
    Yeah its getting a nice set of RS's for sure, it deserves it. Money has just been tight with the air setup and paying for school.

People like these wheels a lot though so they'll be easy to sell when the time comes.
    Bingo. I know how it goes for sure. You've done such an awesome job with this car. Everything flows. The built wheels will be the icing on the cake man.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      The metal bumpers work really well on this car!
      +1 Yes they really do.
      Love what you've done with it and your story makes it that much better. Your father must be really proud. Keep it up man.

Comment

is that the original paint on the car? if so, wow!
        What does dad think of his car now ?

Comment

This is very nice and luxurious car. Iike this car.
          damdama lake

Comment

whooaaa nice!!

Comment

Nice car ! Euro chrome bumpers and it'll be perfect.
              Last edited by E30Jim; 05-18-2012, 07:59 AM.
              E30M50 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - BBS E50 17''

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                +1 Yes they really do.
                Love what you've done with it and your story makes it that much better. Your father must be really proud. Keep it up man.
                He is definetly proud. He thinks it looks better than ever.

Originally posted by freekcor View Post
                is that the original paint on the car? if so, wow!
                What does dad think of his car now ?
                Yes it's original paint. The car does not have one dent. It's the cleanest e30 I've ever seen.

Originally posted by E30Jim View Post
                Nice car ! Euro chrome bumpers and it'll be perfect.
                Haha I'm thinking about it.

I found an old picture of me standing next to it when I was like 8 and the car was bone stock. I'll scan it here soon.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
                [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Blew the same rear bag today. Top nut came loose bag rotated and rubbed the axle again. Grandpa was diagnosed with lung cancer today. Shitty day overall.

I guess I should of known the bags would rotate I just figured they wouldn't with the weight of the car on them. Just gonna have to order another bag and put two studs in the top instead of one.

Glad these air house 2's aren't crazy expensive, but I'm still broke.
                  [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

very nice car. sorry about the bad news.. just take your time with the car and do it right!

looking forward to updates, def been thinking about seeing a clean diving bumper car on air.
                    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Thanks man. Yeah I try and take my time and get things right, but some things slip past me. Live and learn though.

Heres a shot with my buddies bagged MK5

Comment

fark. dead set perfection.

Comment

Working...
                        X