No announcement yet.

New look for the drift slut is300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ john is rad. be nice to him; I know he means well.

in other news, that lexus is always run hard & yet it's constantly kept fresh. flipped sideways at a moments notice on the streets & always restored body panels/ paint to erase previous errors or just the general ruff & tuff back alley demeanors this sedan makes on the daily. very hard tasks to accomplish & even more impressive than the angles & transitions this badboy is capable of.

I feel the wing matches with the car & driving style. most guys don't run a sedan, much less an IS300, & they're never seen in 'come at me luxury style' red. so, the wing matches with what we're not use to seeing. this is in the same ways as how well this car is maintained after being purpose built to run hard in the streets, & have fun kickin' it with friends. so at the very least, symbolically speaking, wing is perfect.

know your roll punks!

Comment

fabel you always know how the lighten the mood what kinda craziness u been up to lately?

its all good tho OP, i can understand that someone may get upset when they receive a comment they disagree with. but wow these guys went way overboard.
      good day brothas

kielan can you spell check me please
      i <3 fatties

Comment

riskydevil<3

looking boss as always!!!!!
        drift

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          C'mon man. I'm defending you.
          lol, meant you prolly don't wall tap/bash often.

And this picture is loooooooool
          No, it gets beat up pretty often, it just has its moments where it looks good and others where it looks beat to shit.

Originally posted by luvadubdub View Post
          How come beating the shit out of cars looks so cool? Seriously awesome car!!
          cause that's what they were made for.

hey relax, i just think the car looks better in this pic without the huge wing. i love is300s and esp in red and sideways. i used to have an is300 actually so don't pick on the bug.

why so quick on the hostility bandwagon?

i made one negative comment and then a compliment then everyone wants to start with bashing and put downs? i thought you guys (well some) were better than that.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by iamjohnisrad View Post
          fabel you always know how the lighten the mood what kinda craziness u been up to lately?

its all good tho OP, i can understand that someone may get upset when they receive a comment they disagree with. but wow these guys went way overboard.
          good day brothas

kielan can you spell check me please
          Not upset, you just said you were "setting things straight", so I decided to set you set you straight... I don't care what cars you've owned or own, you seem like a douche.

You really think I'd put a big dumb wing on my car if I couldn't handle negative comments? No, I've already gotten plenty, and could care less, but when you post up talking like your opinion is some sort of consensus of the people, then you're going to get some shit.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Comment

yup, i just found my new favorite is300.

this car is awesome, especially because it still gets used!

Comment

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

liked the other wing better, but looks good man
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop??

Comment

i agree with the guy with the beetle... the car is freakin sweet n its awesome to see a lexus gettin driven hard... but the wing is a wee bit over the top... it just looks odd.... and theres no need to giva a guy soo much beef for expressin his opinion.... he was simply sayin what HE thought of the car... u all need to chill out, u all only givin him shit cos he drives a retro beetle n not a down n out twin blown drift machine..... atleast his cars run purely by him n not a series of computers n ecu's..... peace out (p.s lexus looks sick fully sideways with a mashed up front bumper)

Comment

I haven't seen this before (the car) and thanks for bumping but did you really bump this just to say that?
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Comment

nice car, and the OP needs to chill out. Calling the guy in the bug a douche for no good reason, its kinda ironic.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

I'm just running the stock w54 trans.

Comment

Originally posted by ill roller View Post
                            Not upset, you just said you were "setting things straight", so I decided to set you set you straight... I don't care what cars you've owned or own, you seem like a douche.

You really think I'd put a big dumb wing on my car if I couldn't handle negative comments? No, I've already gotten plenty, and could care less, but when you post up talking like your opinion is some sort of consensus of the people, then you're going to get some shit.

Thank you, have a nice day.
                            People can dislike my car all they want and idgaf. But for some reason when people make obnoxious comments about my wing, it always gets personal so I feel you man haha.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

So fucking awesome. Post videos!
                              The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

I like just about anything with a risky devil banner on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X