stanced foxbody notchback mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPs car > thread jacking foxbodys

Lets keep this one about the first car posted in here, more pics!

Comment

• that black notchback is absolutely beautiful !!
      1986 | BMW | 325

LEVINE AUTOMOTIVE

Comment

• That 95 was dope bro!

Comment

• Damn That 95 was awesome. I like the notch more though.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• this is my favorite body 5.0... looks great!
            GRIPPY'S*GARAGE.com

Comment

• man thats clean and since were shouting out fox bodies...had a few of the Mercury persuasion.

Photobucket

Comment

• I love Fox Mustangs, this one is simply awesome. Excellent job!
                flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

• Thats a clean SN

Comment

• thanks fellas!!!

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                    Damn That 95 was awesome. I like the notch more though.
                    me too

Comment

• Surprising, not really seen many of these Mustangs and never previously been a fan. This one is sweet though..

Comment

• Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
                        i dont have a write up myself of the irs coversion but there are already a good amount online. try "irs foxboy" on google and it will pop up.

specs on wheels and tires are 18x10 all around with +25 offset. 8mm spacer up front. tires are 255/35/18 all around. irs is a complete swap from an 04 cobra. front 5 lug conversion is from 99-04 mustang with the pbr brakes.

thanks for the info... everybody in corral is curious on the wheel and tire suspension set up

Comment

• saw it on corral, glad to see it on stanceworks. good work, and lol @ all the people who cant read insisting it has a straight axle....
                          2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                          2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                          1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• a306juGRnot - Your stallion is win-licious! Very nicely done.

I like the other Stangs too.

Comment

• hey, i have a couple questions about how you did your setup. what did you have to do other than just puttin the irs rear end in to make it work, like the brake lines, what brake booster, master cylinder, etc. and on the fronts what did you use to make the 99-04 spindles etc work. everyone says to use the sn95 spindles cause the 99-04 spindles stick out a 1/4 to 1/2 inch further. love that im not the only one who has this vision for a mustang. most guys around here are all against it. all they do is drag racing setups with welds in the back and skinnys in the front. i have a 93 coupe that im building myself, its a built 302 with on 3 performance turbo setup, plus more but too much to list, lol. any advice tips etc would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• I'm glad to finally see one of these on here. I like a lot of these under-appreciated 80s cars. Most are super light and RWD, unlike all modern cars.

If you guys want to see a groundbreaking fox body build, my buddy just finished his. Probably one of the best street legal cars I've ever seen anywhere. http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=29261

4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Working...
                                X