No announcement yet.

stanced foxbody notchback mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are my hero, just perfect. if i had a notch or hatch it would be exactly like that. my buddy has a murdered out noth but stock height and i cry everytime i see it......just keep taking pics i want more!

Comment

ive come back to this thread about 7 times now. I love what you've done with the car, its the only mustang body style i'd ever own
      instagram: andyM3
      Project 90 GLI build thread coming soon

Comment

Ride looks dope. Would you want to do a shoot? I have a blogzine www.lowoffsetlife.com . It's still in the works to be fully launched but you can like us on FB www.facebook.com/lowoffset.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules putting my site up. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpedDAILY View Post
          Ride looks dope. Would you want to do a shoot? I have a blogzine www.lowoffsetlife.com . It's still in the works to be fully launched but you can like us on FB www.facebook.com/lowoffset.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules putting my site up. Apologies if I'm wrong.
          thatd be nice but i couldnt help but notice that youre located in georgia

Comment

Looks clean mayne!

whats in it, 2.3 or 5.0?

Comment

So sick; perfect.

to the poster above I'm sure he has a 5.0 with a little work given his name is 306 juggernaut....

Comment

Some people are discussing rear camber like it's even an option.

The thing is live-axle, no camber ever, which makes that stance even more impressive. Clearance is normally absolute shit on live-axle vehicles.

I love how it looks, although I think it would look cleaner without tail light and headlight tint.

Comment

Originally posted by Japansie View Post
                  Looks clean mayne!

whats in it, 2.3 or 5.0?

Originally posted by Pyropiggy2.5 View Post
                  Some people are discussing rear camber like it's even an option.

The thing is live-axle, no camber ever, which makes that stance even more impressive. Clearance is normally absolute shit on live-axle vehicles.

I love how it looks, although I think it would look cleaner without tail light and headlight tint.
                  i have an IRS swap from an 04 cobra. no more SRA

Comment

Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
                    thatd be nice but i couldnt help but notice that youre located in georgia
                    Yeah. It's quite far haha. I can have a photographer come out and do the shoot. Hit me up. My email is bern@lowoffsetlife.com we can work something out bro. I already posted a pic of your car on our FB page www.facebook.com/lowoffset

Comment

Perfection in a notch.

Comment

It's been a dream of mine to build a Fox body notch to that level. I give you massive amounts of props.

What are you running for suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by laBeef View Post
                          It's been a dream of mine to build a Fox body notch to that level. I give you massive amounts of props.

What are you running for suspension?
                          i am on eibach prokits up front and irs h&r ss srpings out back. 1 coil cut all around but still rides dam good. i appreciate the props man...every bit of it

Comment

a306juGRnot u have one sexy mustang Coupe.(notch) i have a hatch my self and i love your wheel and tire combo.. my friend is gonna stance out his GT with ISS forged wheels and i will be posting up some of his pics soon on this thread.

GOOD WORK and more pics Please!!! lol

Comment

here is a couple pics of my Hatch, this was before i painted it.

Comment

I need to see this in person! Why have I never seen you around Sac before?

Car is gorgeous! I used to be a huge fan of these about 10 years ago when i was in high school but slowly lost interest. This could quite possibly be the best looking foxbody I have EVER seen!
                                Current Project: 1988 535is --- Pics and Info When Its Worthy

Comment

Working...
                                X