stanced foxbody notchback mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordmustangfan View Post
    I want to make my 93 hatchback sit like that!!!!! sick!!!!! What brand and size are your coils?
    Originally posted by a306juGRnot View Post
    i am on eibach prokits up front and irs h&r ss srpings out back. 1 coil cut all around but still rides dam good. i appreciate the props man...every bit of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Spk View Post
      here is one from corral.net which i personaly love its not hella flush but its Slammed for a foxbody...

what is the suspension? irs?

Comment

• this thread needs more fox body. YES OLD THREAD BUMP BECAUSE F*^K YOU!!!!
        11 CTS-V
        03 Lightnng SOLD
        2006 stage3 WRX SOLD
        91 MR2 Turbo SOLD

Comment

• heres my 87 coupe.it was bagged and sitting on 17x9 03 cobra replicas with 235/40/17's

Comment

• Originally posted by tohoopty View Post
            heres my 87 coupe.it was bagged and sitting on 17x9 03 cobra replicas with 235/40/17's

How does the air ride system handle the power? I want air ride but I'm not sure how well it would handle the 450HP V8 I've got waiting.

Oh, and from a muscle car guy to another. That shit looks slow.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
            And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• it handled the power just fine.i wasnt trying to build a race car or anything.i figured it was around 300 at the crank.nothing special.

Comment

• guys seriously stop posting pics of other stangs...they are ugly. man your car is the only mustang i've ever liked. i **** mustangs, literally, but this one!? DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN SON! really nice work! i think i like it because it doesnt look like a mullet machine...XD

Comment

• OP said it was cool. so hush let me fap to mustangs ^^^^^

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    OP said it was cool. so hush let me fap to mustangs ^^^^^
                    XD at least fap to the black one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggin_ma_balls View Post
                      Normally don't like foxbody's but this is great! only think i dont like are the tinted headlights/turnsignals.
                      I know im quoting myself but after seeing this thread since i last posted, i have seen lots of pictures of other foxbody mustangs and i retract my statement about not liking the tinted headlights. Would love to see some legit pics of yours!
                      sigpic

Comment

• 86 foxbody (mine)

Comment

• xxr's ftw?

Comment

• may as well dub this the Official Dropped FoxBody Thread.... don't get me wrong I think most all the rides that have been posted on here have been clean and nicely set up, I just feel for the dude that tried to show off his ride then got bombarded with other dropped stangs. but rant aside, nice rides you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                              may as well dub this the Official Dropped FoxBody Thread.... don't get me wrong I think most all the rides that have been posted on here have been clean and nicely set up, I just feel for the dude that tried to show off his ride then got bombarded with other dropped stangs. but rant aside, nice rides you guys
                              What he said^^^^^

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                                may as well dub this the Official Dropped FoxBody Thread.... don't get me wrong I think most all the rides that have been posted on here have been clean and nicely set up, I just feel for the dude that tried to show off his ride then got bombarded with other dropped stangs. but rant aside, nice rides you guys
                                all good buddy.

i really dont have any updates on this car besides going coilovers up front and tubular a arms. heres a pic from a car show last october 13'. i won second place behind my buddy's fox mach.

photo 1397989010.jpg

photo 1375752_618619538190860_1543955082_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X