X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely gorgeous mate!!!
    Instagram: bhups83

Comment

Hoe much did you pay to get the interiour like this? Is it just "painted", or is it new leather? :O

Comment

awesome...........

Comment

That interior is schmexy
          Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by Anders92 View Post
            Hoe much did you pay to get the interiour like this? Is it just "painted", or is it new leather? :O

Comment

The tail lights look good. Also the interior is perfection.

Comment

nice heckblende, car is sick

Comment

Car is tits!

1991 E30 Sedan - Build Thread

Comment

I would like to thank stanceworks for sharing my e30 on facebook. I was very surprised to see my picture "on the ring" on facebook.

.. one more from the ring ..

Furthermore, hmm .. i didn't tell ya in this thread that the engine was swapped a second time. .. now a S54 from the E46 M3 CSL is performing very well ..

... three little youtube impressions:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZc0RGLThZY"]E30 318is @S54B32 Carbon Airbox - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HIwTp8tV-s"]Sound of the S54B32 swap into E30 with Carbon Airbox / E30 S54 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDwQb1-oR8"]E30 with S54B32 and CSL Carbon Airbox on german "Autobahn" - YouTube[/ame]

.. will have to make a better sound video soon.

Greets
                    Carsten

Comment

beautiful than my e36.......

Comment

<3
                        Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Nice E30! Though it's not really my style on some points (like the interior, though it looks really nice of quality, but I would stick to the options that were available in the time when it got made :P), I really appreciate it when the owner takes care of is car.

Imo you should put on the BMW-emblem on the back again (and preferably on the hood too), cause it looks a bit out of balance with the 318is emblem, and without BMW logo, the back of a facelift E30 looks a bit like an old Volvo imo.

I also think the height of the car is perfect now, too low would be overdone. I know that this is a 'LOWER IT!' forum, but you have to draw a line between functionality, and looks (and too low isn't nice either imo).

This is mine (and it's low enough! Especially with these shitty Belgian roads over here, but I wouldn't lower it further anyway cause it looks good the way it is now)

Greetings from a fellow-318is-driver (though yours isn't really a 318is anymore )

1990 BMW E30 318is

Comment

DAAAAAMN, one of my favorite e30's yet! That interior is simply AMAZING! The videos are awesome as well.......... NOICE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X