Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing

Comment

the aerosinc front bumper hangs stupid low on z's, the kit hangs lower than his underbody but it is still pretty low
      Originally posted by Shade
      Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Refreshing to see a static low Z without f*cked up fenders.
        Props to you!

Comment

you gotta scrape everywhere, even when you accelarate or hit the brakes... hmmm

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
            really, guys? no need to try and diminish what OP is doing. Texas roads are nothing special and surface streets in San Antonio are as shitty as everywhere else. Just admit when you're beat and appreciate what OP was doing. Fact: if OP lived in your town, he would still be lower than you.
            Idk man when I was in TX the roads were smooth as butter everywhere we went, even on the roads everyone called horrible, and every 350 was dumped. A 5 minute trip down the highway around here will shatter that bumper. Totally driveable otherwise but that bumper wouldn't survive just as when I ran splitters I had to buy them 3 sets at a time because they lasted about a week lol. The fact that the bumper is intact says that the roads are much better, no denying that since there's no trick to avoiding smacking your bumper.

Car is amazing man. Still need to get a Z in my life at some point. Such awesome cars and they take fitment so well

IG: @_olliee

Comment

DAYUUUM... that's low!

Comment

What are the wheel specs OP?

Comment

shiit, thats low! I very much like that this car is lower on coils than bagged ones are aired out.. Is that the definition of the opposite of pussy?

I like it alot!
                  Last edited by happYseff; 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM. Reason: foreign languages.........
                  teamdb

Comment

That thing is Sick! Do you have a dog though, because something got hungry and chewed on your driver's seat a little. I joke, just wanted to see if I was the only one to notice. Keep up the awesome work.
                    Last edited by iShift@9; 06-09-2012, 01:47 PM.
                    03 S2000 - Lows Achieved.

Comment

thanks for the kind words^^^

here's a teaser from an shoot earlier this week

Comment

I can fit a fat girl in your lips. I love putting fat girls in people's lips. lol
                        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

I **** how a thread like this surely turns into a "my roads are worse " pissing thread. Everyone has bad roads.

This thing is crazy, ridic low i love it. Major props OP
                          Great neck

Comment

It's just SO DAMN LOW!
                            1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

Hahaha, I read "lower than your average" and then I read that you had a Z and I was like, "are you sure? them Texas boys have been killing it with G's and Z's." Then I saw the vid and noticed that you were one of the Texas folk killing it. =p

Well played. lol Car's dope, drop's hot.

Comment

WHAT THE F++K....... i like a lot..

Comment

Working...
                                X