• Show
Clear All

• 2011 mk6 Jetta couple pics with new wheels

Real photoshoot soon

Untitled by GaugeDoisher, on Flickr
    Untitled by GaugeDoisher, on Flickr

Not diggin the wheels, sorry

Comment

Sorry, but I feel the same way. I've just never liked flat lipped wheels on VWs.

Comment

Personally dont think that the style of wheel fits the style of car that well. But besides that, Im assuming you are on air, it looks like the rear could either use some camber or Pulled out/rolled out fender to follow the tire sidewall a little better instead of just coming down on top of the tread straight. But thats just my opinion. I own a focus so what do I know lolololololol

Comment

what about this?
          looks like Work Eurolines on the jetta. the GTI below has SSR Vienna Kreis ,which look more like MAE (O.Z.?) monoblocks.
          Last edited by HKSpeed; 04-04-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

It might just be the pictures, but the wheels aren't really doing anything for me either. Patiently waiting to see shots from a real shoot!

Comment

Car looks great, just not feeling the way those wheels look on it

Comment

ya, don't think they fit the car.. the SSR Viennas look better on the gti but still.. they belong on an old lexus or something...
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Thanks for the honest replys!! And btw the car is on coilovers, not air, and with the wheels, I got them incredibly cheap, so they are temp until I have about $3200 for the wheels that I really want!!

Comment

oo coils. Then I would deff roll/pull the rear out a bit to have it flow with the wheels. Unless the next setup wont need it then dont bother lol

Comment

props for being static. haven't seen any static low mk6 jettas yet. the car definitely has potential and will probably look awesome with different wheels.
                      025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                        props for being static. haven't seen any static low mk6 jettas yet. the car definitely has potential and will probably look awesome with different wheels.
                        Just wait until I get the wheels I have in mind

Comment

Originally posted by GaugeDoisher View Post
                          Thanks for the honest replys!! And btw the car is on coilovers, not air, and with the wheels, I got them incredibly cheap, so they are temp until I have about $3200 for the wheels that I really want!!
                          My friend honest and un-biased opinions are the best. Great sport for accepting the constructive criticism!

Comment

ya props for being static - that is loooww
                            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
                              ya props for being static - that is loooww
                              Thanks haha, my old mk4 was wayyy lower static, but then again it wasn't a brand new car!

Comment

Working...
                              X