No announcement yet.

My E9 is back in action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Fuck Fuck......this is just sooooo.....legit. Fucking Proper man. I literally love it. The best its looked. My chubby agrees.

Comment

I'd rather see it higher with the wheels pushed way outwards to the fender edge. That's always been the main thing bugging me about this ever since you went bags. Fitment like on Moose's E28 on your E3 would make me cream my pants all day long. As it is, I dunno... just doesn't excite me.

Clean car, regardless.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        I'd rather see it higher with the wheels pushed way outwards to the fender edge. That's always been the main thing bugging me about this ever since you went bags. Fitment like on Moose's E28 on your E3 would make me cream my pants all day long. As it is, I dunno... just doesn't excite me.

Clean car, regardless.
        It's not really possible with the rear fenders. You'd have to see how they're constructed to understand. And it's not worth poking on the front. The car is all one piece, you can't replace a fender if you buckle it.

Comment

Absolutely GORGEOUS man!

Comment

good vibes. wouldnt change a thing if i could.
            Originally posted by Kielan
            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              It's not really possible with the rear fenders. You'd have to see how they're constructed to understand. And it's not worth poking on the front. The car is all one piece, you can't replace a fender if you buckle it.
              I just looked at some exploded drawings in the parts catalogue. I think I get what you mean, looks like a rather complicated shape. To really pull of a flush or poked look, I'm guessing the suspension would have to be rock hard on this car, with no travel at all, if you wanted to keep the fenders original (which I can completely understand on a car such as this).

Also interesting about the front, I never knew that it was all one piece on these.

What I forgot to say: I really like the new wheels way better than the Rotis you had before. They just fit the overall look of the car way more.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Amazing! Sooo beautiful

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

Always a pleasure to see, Mike.

Comment

Never cease to impress

Comment

Just for you, big guy

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Duude. Phenomenal. These wheels are just what this car needed. I like them soo much more than the Rotis

Loved the video especially with Ben in it rolling in style! haha

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Meh...I liked it better static with the RS'

Something about it just doesnt work imo
                          Last edited by MikeG; 03-21-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Kind of reminds me of my old Corvair, I dont know why. Looks great though.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Just for you, big guy

that car is a work of art. gorgeous, beautiful etc can't truly convey what is going on here

Comment

I'll probably get slated for this...

Much preferred it higher and on the RS'. Looked 10x better IMO. Now it just looks like a car lowered as much as possible with little 'stance' going on.

Thats probably just me though.

Comment

Working...
                                X