Clean and simple Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean and simple Jetta

Recently got the opportunity to video a friend's 03 Jetta. Here's what came about..

Andrew's clean 03 VW Jetta, which was originally bought to flip but he got the VW fever. Shot with.. Camera: Canon T3i Lens: 50mm F/1.4 Song - All I…

Comments and criticism welcome!

The problem is I like e46's and g35's more than jetta so no matter how nice and cool the car is I will be let down. therefor I can't watch your video.
    Volvo Build Thread
    Bmw Build Thread
    Toyota Build Thread
    zanebonk instagram
    Tumblrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
      The problem is I like e46's and g35's more than jetta so no matter how nice and cool the car is I will be let down. therefor I can't watch your video.
      I watched so you don't have to...nothing special to report. FMIC piping looked crooked and didn't quite fit did it?

Comment

Made it about half way through the movie, saw the intercooler piping hacked into the bumper, and threw my computer out the window. Ew.
        I own an Eastwood roller, Western PA area, but will travel for $$

Comment

I'm not 100% sure that wheel style suits a Jetta, quite a nice video though in places, presume you've just started?

Comment

Originally posted by StateOfTheArtMS3 View Post
            I watched so you don't have to...nothing special to report. FMIC piping looked crooked and didn't quite fit did it?
            Yeah, it didn't really fit so he had to cut it up a little to make it fit.

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            I'm not 100% sure that wheel style suits a Jetta, quite a nice video though in places, presume you've just started?
            Yea, still kinda new to it all. This wasn't a very steady video either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Harsh replys in here. You'd think by the responses that it was rusted, dented, and oxidized. The Jetta looks good. I agree that the wheels may not flow the best, but the fitment is there. A few tweaks that the piping will fit much better.

Comment

would really like to see the center caps all red, think it would look great matching the interior/tail lights, klean car
                sigpic
                IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                  Harsh replys in here. You'd think by the responses that it was rusted, dented, and oxidized. The Jetta looks good. I agree that the wheels may not flow the best, but the fitment is there. A few tweaks that the piping will fit much better.
                  Yeah, this was shortly after it was done.

Originally posted by gman1227 View Post
                  would really like to see the center caps all red, think it would look great matching the interior/tail lights, klean car
                  Will pass along!

Comment

Working...
                  X