Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot damn!

Comment

amazing car! colour, wheels ewerything 10+ just perfect!!
      and good summer waiting from finland

Comment

Holy Hell. What type of power is this putting down?
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

I just want a video of this beast starting up. Absolutely amazing

Comment

Super e30, total reconstruction of even just change the rear lights.
            Or do like me

Comment

Looks awesome man. Love the wheels and that color!
              Made you look

Comment

...wow. just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by ArbPotatoes View Post
                  ...wow. just wow.

X2

Comment

Thank you all

The brakes are NEW original Alpina B6 296mm disks, calippers and pump. These are almost the only brakes that fits the original hubs and at the same time legal on the car. The car is dyno`ed 263hp. Dont know the rules in the states, but here in Norway, all modified cars must be controlled and approved by the Norwegian DMV to go on public roads. Thats not easy, but this car is approved with the turbo-rebuild, brakes and suspension. Thats why i "only" have 263hp. I`ve seen many point out why the hell i didnt put 500hp into it when i built it, but if you crash a car thats been tuned illegally, or worse, kill someone...youre pretty much fucked.

Also seen people asking why i still have the original AFM, same thing. Rules. They will not approve aftermarket ECU`s in Norway.

dzidziusbmw: Nice DIY on the rear lights!

Thanks for all comments

Pictures by Patrik Almqvist.
                    Last edited by Frank; 05-03-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

holy crap that car is pure awesome!

Comment

Pure gorgeousness!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          Waiting for that effin` winter to go away, so i can take my ride onto tarmac.

But in the meantime, you can check out how it sits in my garage

Wheels are CCW LM20 9x17" +6 and 10x17" +0, with 205/40 and 225/35 Falken FK452. 5 inch lip rear and 3 inch lip in front, JDM grey centers and gold studs.

Be back with more as soon as the snow gets the hell outa here
                          hmm wouldn't that be -7 offset in the rear & not 0 if it was 0 offset wouldnt it be 4.75 of lip? or am I wrong? Also how much do they weigh with and without tires?

Comment

Offset is +0 according to CCW. The split is dead center:

Sorry, didnt weigh them.
                            Last edited by Frank; 05-06-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Offset is +0 according to CCW. The split is dead center:

Sorry, didnt weigh them.
                              ok maybe ccw build their rims different how big is the backpad on the rim also did you measure the backspacing. Reason I'm asking is because I wanted a rim with 5 inches exactly but I calculated if the rim was 0 offset 4.75 would be behind the hub and infront and then the face would be .5 inches but maybe my calculations are off

Comment

Originally posted by duppydem View Post
                                ok maybe ccw build their rims different how big is the backpad on the rim also did you measure the backspacing. Reason I'm asking is because I wanted a rim with 5 inches exactly but I calculated if the rim was 0 offset 4.75 would be behind the hub and infront and then the face would be .5 inches but maybe my calculations are off
                                If he ordered CCW's, then they would be Complete Custom Wheels made to his specs. If he asked for +0 offset, he would have been given +0 offset.

Trying to calculate what these wheels from a picture is silly.

This car is amazing, the quality and detail is amazing
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X