70's, 80's, 90's...stanced.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you guys!

oxer- your civic is a legend...you have inspired a lot of people from around the world, with the work you did with your car...props to you bro! is your civic still with you?

Comment

Yeah dude, swapping the engine at the moment, hopfully later on this year it will be back to its former glory.

You guys are indeed killing it though, hopefully a lot of people take note of how clean these cars are.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

the scene is growing at a rapid pace here in manila...dude, if you don't mind, do you still get shit from the cops with your ride? i saw your thread at one of the forums. that thread was hilarious....you were even documenting the whole thing! love the reactions of the people in buses though! hahaha!

Comment

Haha my mate was taking those photos...

I dont get as much police attention, because I have been running less aggresive fitment, but later on this year Im going to go back to some biger widths Ill most likely be getting more attention in the near future.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

This thread is so much win. Shattered I didnt get to see it when i was there!

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              This thread is so much win. Shattered I didnt get to see it when i was there!
              Thanks private_numero! Don't worry, on your next visit in the PI you'll see more!

Comment

These cars are spot on with the fitment and stance, I'm lovin that Lancer tho!

Comment

That I can count on. Was talking to jay about your scene and it's rapidly growing. Surprisingly even when the roads are ridiculous

Comment

That I can count on. Was talking to jay about your scene and it's rapidly growing. Surprisingly even when the roads are ridiculous
                    Thanks! We do the best we can. Wishing our roads improve soon. For now, low and slow is the way to go....
                    OLD LANCERS NEVER DIE....

Comment

hahaha man i dont see that occuring anytime soon
                      especially when you got guys like corona in your government.

Still makes for interesting stories. I sense big exposure coming for SW philippines sometime in the next couple months. If you dont know jay personally, ill fill you in on details when i got shit finalized

Comment

hahaha man i dont see that occuring anytime soon
                        especially when you got guys like corona in your government.

Still makes for interesting stories. I sense big exposure coming for SW philippines sometime in the next couple months. If you dont know jay personally, ill fill you in on details when i got shit finalized
                        Haha!

Really? That's good news. I know Jay but I haven't talked to him latetly. We're planning a major meet soon though.
                        OLD LANCERS NEVER DIE....

Comment

Yep. I know
                          Cant wait to see pics. Hopefully the philippines best of the best will be out

Comment

Dude thats tight!

Comment

Originally posted by neatbykvg View Post
                              Thanks private_numero! Don't worry, on your next visit in the PI you'll see more!

All beautiful cars! But I am in love with the green one. Sorry for my ignorance, but what is it? Damn it's hot.

Also- what is the color?

Comment

it's a toyota corona 79 model...

Comment

Working...
                                X