What the fuck is that thing hanging on front of the mkI

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
        This
        What material is it? LOL
        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
          it was a cardboard duckbill for a joke there was much **** for it on vortex.

Comment

Originally posted by Radmz View Post
            it was a cardboard duckbill for a joke there was much **** for it on vortex.
            I laughed so hard

The jetta is clean by WHY THE FUCK do you have to ruin it with a rusted fender?
            Real name is James

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
              I laughed so hard

rusty fender is due to the car being in an accident and not being able to find a colormatched replacement so the previous owner slapped a rusted one on. This spring car should be repainted around spring need opinions on colors any help is appreciated. Also wheels will have to be re done due to mega amounts of curb rash from previous owner of them.

Comment

I love em both.

Comment

Originally posted by Radmz View Post
                  rusty fender is due to the car being in an accident and not being able to find a colormatched replacement so the previous owner slapped a rusted one on. This spring car should be repainted around spring need opinions on colors any help is appreciated. Also wheels will have to be re done due to mega amounts of curb rash from previous owner of them.
                  I like any vw in darker blues greens or greys but then again so does everyone else. Personally, depending on wheel choice of course, id go with a dark purple or blue (really subtle not over bearing) and then some of the brass/bronze/gold colored wheels, probably spokes of some type. I always liked dark purple/blue paired with a goldish color on the wheels. Just my opinion though.

Comment

both look awesome, diamonds fit great on that mk2

Comment

So i got bored in school and decided id re-edit the one rolling shit and i ended up liking this 10x more, the quality isnt as good because i pulled it off my phone insted of right from the camera. Let me know what you think

-----Flickr-----
                      -----FacebookEric Dowd Photo-----

Comment

Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
                        I laughed so hard

bc stancecar, duh...

but seriously...why did you do that? it would be so much cleaner painted

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                          bc stancecar, duh...

but seriously...why did you do that? it would be so much cleaner painted
                          i bought it like that, PO was hit on that side and couldnt find a panel to match, so he bought a red one and rusted it, the car will be re painted by spring!

Comment

solid cars.
                            stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Working...
                            X