Old user, new name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old user, new name

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on the site but I am back and with a new name! My forum name on here was OEMPLU5 but this is the name I use on the vortex and a local site I am on so I figured I'd make a new name for my coming back. The car is a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0 with the Neuspeed supercharger and quiet a few supporting mods for the charger. I've had the car almost 5 years and this is my first Volkswagen so she is my baby. I recently moved from the Nashville, TN area back home to Northeast TN and wrecked my car before the move back home. I smashed the front end and had to replace the hood, passenger side fender, grill, headlights, bumper and bumper rebar and the radiator core support. After moving back home I had my rear drivers side tire blow out on the interstate and I went into one of those concrete drain ditches and luckily it didn't do any damage other than scuffing a wheel up. After that happened I bought an e36 325i as a daily and decided to put my Jetta under the knife. I ordered air ride which I told myself I would never do and got some new shoes that I have alway wanted since they first came out. The car still needs a full respray as the parts I had to replace up front are black, I should have a euro trunk on the way from Germany soon, I wanna get OEM GLI side skirts, OEM GLI rear valence with the cut out filled, Nardi woodgrain steering wheel, and I still need to notch my frame. I'm happy with the way she has turned out so far since the wreck. I thought that was the end of her. Anyways onto the pictures!

How she used to sit

Wreck

How she sits now

Diggin it!

What I would've done if I had one

Comment

Those concave NUE's look SOOOO much better than old wheels. Tip my hat to ya...

Comment

Whoa, a VW on CCW's?!
        Originally posted by redciv1
        Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
        Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
          Whoa, a VW on CCW's?!
          Not sure if serious...

Anyway, it's been so long since I've seen any pictures of this car and I'm still a fan. And welcome back too.
          Last edited by Jersh; 01-22-2012, 10:54 PM.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Whoa, a VW on CCW's?!
            Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Not sure if serious...

Welcome back!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Very serious.
              Originally posted by redciv1
              Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
              Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Very serious.
                I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Wheels are Rotiform NUEs by the way.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Very serious.
                  Well, they're not CCW's... Those are wheels are made by Rotiform.

EDIT: Damn you and your ninja posting...
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Whoa, a VW on CCW's?!
                    Lol Honda drive be jellyyyyy

Haiiii friend!!!! I miss the rs6 wheels
                    drift

Comment

i saw you driving on the interstate one time out by hendersonville a while back
                      im on tneuros as well but dont get on there often, cant wait to see more progress

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Lol CCW's the wheels are Rotiform NUE's and yeah I used to live around Nashville but I'm far from that place now. Thanks guys! Glad to be back!
                        Hi Nathan!!!
                        Last edited by shelleyldub; 01-23-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Welcome back to S/W car looks nice, i say loser the car bra tho
                          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Just bought the bra. I like it too much to lose it. I think it adds a nice touch to the car, plus it's OEM do right on my theme.

Comment

Nice save on the car.looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X