No announcement yet.

diesel smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet - looking forward to slammed pics.
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Get those shock tower extensions so when you're low it still rides nice. I'm sure you can find them on vortex in the mk1 classifieds. Hopefully the guy is still making them, I think he was out of Portland. I'm jealous of the truck, i've always wanted a diesel one, the stock color you have is awesome too.
      sigpic
      GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Here's his website

Lots of stuff on there for mk1's, but most of the air stuff seems overpriced. The raised shock tower mounts are in the "more stuff" link under suspension.
        sigpic
        GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

I was riding through Gainesville last week and saw that wagon with pink wheels!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

I dont like the roof rack. Isn't it kinda redundant if you have a bed? Maybe you should use your roof rack for that couch you picked up, that would be a hilarious picture.

But, seriously, awesome caddy. You're really bringing it back to its former glory. I'd really like to see it Painted, the miss matched panels are holding back the aesthetics. A good paint job would do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
              Get those shock tower extensions so when you're low it still rides nice. I'm sure you can find them on vortex in the mk1 classifieds. Hopefully the guy is still making them, I think he was out of Portland. I'm jealous of the truck, i've always wanted a diesel one, the stock color you have is awesome too.
              I don't need them I took the helper spring out so I can still go down like 3 inches . But with the diesel the oil pan is bigger and it will hit if I go much lower. I would like to go just a bit lower but with the bbs lip it's going to be pretty low so we will see after.

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
              I was riding through Gainesville last week and saw that wagon with pink wheels!
              That's my wife

Originally posted by feppel View Post
              I dont like the roof rack. Isn't it kinda redundant if you have a bed? Maybe you should use your roof rack for that couch you picked up, that would be a hilarious picture.

But, seriously, awesome caddy. You're really bringing it back to its former glory. I'd really like to see it Painted, the miss matched panels are holding back the aesthetics. A good paint job would do wonders.
              I'm thinking of putting a 34" led light bar on it so I can see better at night.
              Instagram : trsolomon

Comment

Not much but a start

Comment

Havent seen ya around in a while man, you going to sowo?

Comment

You know it!!!!

Comment

<3 Diesel

Comment

Comment

WHAAA painting it for sowo....YOU bastard.

Cant wait to see if man! Give me a call when youre up there well be getting there around Thursday night and staying at super 8, and well have a canopy in the parking lot, drinking some cold beer.

Comment

Comment

3 pgs and no damn smoke.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Color? By the way LMs look great.

Comment

Working...
                                X