my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Wow! Thats what, maybe $80 USD or so? How'd you manage that?
    i know for the lot!! recaro profi spg, sparco 383 wheel and sabelt harness. they were advertised in a atv and buggy section of a website cos some kid had them in a buggy so no one would have seen them!

i just need a boss kit and horn button for the wheel and some side rails for the seat.

Comment

Oh my gosh. Why can't I find awesome things like that?!

Comment

nice!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

well here's a little update, tried mocking up my recaro profi seat. turns out the seat is very in keeping with the car as it's dated February '92! made up a template out of cardboard, then out of ply then sat it into the car to see what it fitted like. with this set up i'll be able to use my original runners. just gonna bring the template to my local steel man to make somethin up for me. then just need to get the suspension fitted, 60/40mm springs and new inner tie rods, gonna get some 75/50 springs also cos there's a sale on at fk so they're only 60 yoyos. i need new top mounts and i'll get e92 top hats for the extra drop. anyway here's some pics:

cardboard template:

made it up in ply:

loosely mounted to get position right:

with the new wheel:

suspension:

next on the list is wheels and i'm gonna fit a x5 gear lever. shorter throw than the z3 but has a longer lever so the gear knob is closer to the steering wheel.

seat is mounted low as possible, cant really see the bonnet any more but i'll be fine!

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X