Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a phone number or something i can contact you on? I have Talked with fortune auto and asked them about coilovers to my e91 and they said that i can compensate the weight different between the e90 and the e91 at the rear. the front is the same. Please contact me. i want a low car.
    sigpic

Comment

• Do you have a phone number or something i can contact you on? I have Talked with fortune auto and asked them about coilovers to my e91 and they said that i can compensate the weight different between the e90 and the e91 at the rear. the front is the same. Please contact me. i want a low car.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks again Jaze, I'm so so so so so stoked for these.
        -Jason
        91 Lagunengrun 325i
        88 635csi (Parted & Crushed)

Comment

• Before Broadway static

after

what can I say they changed my life lol....
          " You made your choice, I made my choice, at the end of the day if you don't like my choice it's your problem not mine"

New Z build
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...99#post1498599

New M3 DD build
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...65#post1498765

Comment

• Group Buy again anytime soon? Want a set for my MINI

@finalbossjosh

Comment

• Iam in for Group buy aswell, maybe thinking of going for the lift cups aswell.

Comment

• I would be intrested in a group buy. I have searched and searched and it looks like i would be the first e90 AWD with BWS. Correct me if somebody has done them, I would love to see.
                Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

• What are the odds you can make me custom coils for my fiat abarth? None of the coil over options go remotely low especially in the rear.

Comment

• Very happy with my BWS coils, gotta love being low and having a good ride

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

• Did you get my PM Jaze?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by joshg51 View Post
                        Group Buy again anytime soon? Want a set for my MINI
                        Originally posted by Dani View Post
                        Iam in for Group buy aswell, maybe thinking of going for the lift cups aswell.
                        We do have another generation of coils coming out Jan 2014. A lot of the new BMW orders already have them included but i think it's about time for another thank you to you guys for being the best customer base in the world.

Originally posted by Oh, Word? View Post
                        What are the odds you can make me custom coils for my fiat abarth? None of the coil over options go remotely low especially in the rear.
                        Some cars just cannot go low, Unfortunatly, the Fiat 500 chassis is one of them. We can go LOWER than the others but not like we would want, due to the chassis.

Originally posted by e39hamann View Post
                        Very happy with my BWS coils, gotta love being low and having a good ride

Originally posted by Illeste9x View Post
                        I would be intrested in a group buy. I have searched and searched and it looks like i would be the first e90 AWD with BWS. Correct me if somebody has done them, I would love to see.
                        We certainly have an Xi application, but as I found out last night, they unfortunatly do not go super low up front. Usisng our smallest shock and 4" springs we were still not "slammed". I have pics of the cars if you want to see them, they do go lower than anything else on the market, just not dragging frame low.

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Did you get my PM Jaze?
                        Sure did, and right back at you

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Can i see the photos of the XI please?
                          Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

• e21???

Comment

• Hi,
                              I read your post. I thing your post very well for every people and I have a small website.
                              It's on Bozzauto-removal service. If you like it, Please go to this site around once.
                              Thank
                              Car body removal services in Perth

Car removal service in Perth

Comment

• Bump, eager to see XI pics
                                Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Working...
                                X