Alabama Pimpin E39 Style!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Pimpin E39 Style!!!

Went on a photo-shoot with a fellow car club member of HYPNOTYZD ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/hypnotyzd.carclub ) and good friend Tracy AKA Envious this past Sunday these are the results. BTW nothing more fun than scrubbing and spinning tires in a wagon and watching the peoples reaction LOL

Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

I love it. It's good that the bike rack is functional and not completely just trendy, but it would look SO nice without it.

I love it with it, but I think it would look cleaner without it, and a matching hood. Then I would not be able to conceal my arousal.

Comment

the hood makes it look like Sly Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by SWINFORD View Post

First, those wheels on the bottom right, HOW MUCH. Those would look insane on anything.

Second, can't say I like the black hood much, and I never understood why people who don't ride have bikes on their roof, but other than that I'm digging it. Looks clean, and good fitment. Your reppin Alabama well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slampiece View Post
          First, those wheels on the bottom right, HOW MUCH. Those would look insane on anything.

Second, can't say I like the black hood much, and I never understood why people who don't ride have bikes on their roof, but other than that I'm digging it. Looks clean, and good fitment. Your reppin Alabama well.
          Thanks for the compliments. I like that the CF hood makes it stand out, but yes it does look good one color as well. When I bought that bike last year I put nearly 400 miles on it over a 2 month period so it is well ridden.

Comment

Originally posted by EnViOuS View Post
            Thanks for the compliments. I like that the CF hood makes it stand out, but yes it does look good one color as well. When I bought that bike last year I put nearly 400 miles on it over a 2 month period so it is well ridden.
            I retract my statement.

Car just looks alittle busy in my eyes. But hey, that's why it's your car! I still like it
            sigpic

Comment

love the color and wheels!
              025garage

Comment

I love wagons.
                I love bike racks.
                I love this car. Nice work.

Comment

yeay
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Hayden View Post
                    I love wagons.
                    I love bike racks.
                    I love this car. Nice work.
                    yep, pretty much this

Comment

e39+wagon+Mpars=sex
                      "It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."

Comment

fuck yeah!
                        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

wagons...my opinion, the best platform to work with.

Comment

Thanks again for all of the compliments and criticism I take it well. Before posting my car on here a few months ago I feared the criticism I would get so I held off until I thought it was ready for Stance Works approval. By far both the compliments and criticism seem to come from a much more mature level than the other sites. Thank you for that. If you would like to see my car from start to finish over the last two years you can do so at the following link.

Comment

soooooo DOPE!!!

****CURRENT****
                              2005 Volvo XC90
                              2005 BMW Z4

Comment

Working...
                              X