STOLEN in San Diego- Wheels and Roof Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, really means alot to me.
    I know I should have had wheels locks, but at this point it's too late for that. Didn't think I needed them for XXR's, but obviously I thought wrong...next time.

Unfortunately the car will be going back to stock for now, don't have any money so I don't really have a choice =[ (there's a reason it had xxr's... haha). Surely i'll be back in the game someday though, I really loved my car and can't live without my stance

Originally posted by 2gspham View Post
    wow i had to register just to say this..

i know exactly where u parked (its the back way outta the campus right?) If so, theres always continuous traffic going back and forth around that area. also going to UCSD, i always thought the campus was considered safe.. walking around left and right in 5 minutes I see Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Bentlys etc. left and right.

Good luck with finding your stuff, I'll keep an eye around campus

Yep, that's it. Such a huge street, I really wasn't expecting this to happen there.
    For those unfamiliar, different angle:

Comment

Originally posted by 7ender View Post
      Unfortunately the car will be going back to stock for now, don't have any money so I don't really have a choice =[ (there's a reason it had xxr's... haha). Surely i'll be back in the game someday though, I really loved my car and can't live without my stance
      Come on dude, you actually have a clean Honda. That's something which that community is really lacking... Make an insurance claim and stay ballin'.
      If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
      I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

well man if i wasn't on the complete opposite coast id keep an eye out for you, but i must say this IS one upside to having cars that rock pretty un-desirable wheels (i.e. vw bus on bug smoothies and miata on some ugly cheap 5 spokes haha) good luck finding them though, and i agree with Snappy on this one file that shit on insurance and upgrade!
        Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
        busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Comment

I **** hearing stuff like this, worries me.
          Good luck though dude.

Comment

people these days don't know how to work for there own shit SMH had that stuff happen to a few friends shit suck balls. time to come out hard now

Comment

This is a let down... Whoever it was had blocks in their car and were out on a mission to steal someones wheels. They probably figured La Jolla area was a good place to start. It seems your car was the first one they came across. Sorry to hear man.

Comment

I have security cameras at my house and I recently caught some dudes trying to steal my Mugens. The motion light turned on and they took off before I could even open the garage. Made me want to sell it and buy something else honestly... goodluck with everything
                Originally posted by redciv1
                Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
                Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
                Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Thread made it onto OMGDRIFT's facebook.
                  Pictars Here.

Comment

That's fawking terrible

Comment

Wow horrible people... I'll keep a lookout on CL up here in LA/OC/IE.

Hope these douchebags get what they deserve!

Comment

Wow that must be a shitty feeling coming out to your car and seeing that. Haven't seen that happen in Vancouver yet. Good luck with getting new wheels man!!

Comment

well at least they were nice and left it on wood blocks. iv seen some put back down onto the rotors, and not very soft either.
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop??

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                            annnnd im off to buy wheel locks.
                            same. so fucking same.

i mean, it sucks that those guys were born with 3in penises, but still, its not like pulling shit like this is gonna help

seriously. fuck them. this is like the third time i've seen this thread bumped, and countless threads just like it...and everytime, i always go in hoping that maybe..just maybe i could see a post like

"hey guys, thanks for the support. manage to track the bastards down..sneaky little fellas. Anyway, dropped by to say "hi" and return their 2x4's because i noticed they must have been in a rush and forgot them under my car. Unfortunatly i blacked out and can't remember what happened, but when i came to, i seemed to have misplaced the 2x4's in their assholes. I found my wheels -which was a good thing- because then i was able to drive them all to the hospital to have the 2x4's removed. To my surprise, a nurse told me it was free-castration-day with any general admission, since the boys were sleeping, i didn't want to disturb them..they looked so peaceful knocked out like that. I explained this to the nurse and she was kind enough to let me sign for them. Unfortunatly i couldn't stay with them because i had an important absolutely fucking nothing to attend to so i don't know for sure if they pulled through."

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                              same. so fucking same.

i mean, it sucks that those guys were born with 3in penises, but still, its not like pulling shit like this is gonna help

seriously. fuck them. this is like the third time i've seen this thread bumped, and countless threads just like it...and everytime, i always go in hoping that maybe..just maybe i could see a post like

"hey guys, thanks for the support. manage to track the bastards down..sneaky little fellas. Anyway, dropped by to say "hi" and return their 2x4's because i noticed they must have been in a rush and forgot them under my car. Unfortunatly i blacked out and can't remember what happened, but when i came to, i seemed to have misplaced the 2x4's in their assholes. I found my wheels -which was a good thing- because then i was able to drive them all to the hospital to have the 2x4's removed. To my surprise, a nurse told me it was free-castration-day with any general admission, since the boys were sleeping, i didn't want to disturb them..they looked so peaceful knocked out like that. I explained this to the nurse and she was kind enough to let me sign for them. Unfortunatly i couldn't stay with them because i had an important absolutely fucking nothing to attend to so i don't know for sure if they pulled through."
                              Pictars Here.

Comment

Working...
                              X