My Toyota....Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Toyota....Pickup

Okay, I know this isn't necessarily stance but I have noticed Stance|Works has started shooting minis a bit more frequently so I decided to come join you guys.

My truck is an '85 Toyota Regular Cab 2wd "Jap Bed" that is stock floored with a 2x3 frame from firewall back. It's got a 4 link with the bags on the lower bars. I'm running RE6's up front, RE7's in the back, and 3/8 everything except dumps. I slowed them down drastically. It still needs a ton of work but I hope to get it all back together and at least all in gray primer by Christmas, and then drive it for the first time in over a year.

Damn!
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

omg yes
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

More pics!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I'll start a build thread tonight or tomorrow. I've got pics of basically every weld on the truck, I'm anal like that.

Once I find a job that pays a bit better I plan on pulling the motor and cutting out the tranny member to redo that part of the build. I'm probably going to keep the 22R but I need a bolt in/soft mount tranny member. I'll weld up/have welded up the firewall so it's smooth and have the front tubbed out and a new core support made up then have that portion painted anyways. Going bright ass green for the base with outside graphics. Also, the bed is warped (deal gone bad as far i'm concerned) so I need to redo it/have it redone at some point.

It's um....well, been a f*cking adventure building this. Time to drive it for a change.

Comment

Nice! more pictures

Comment

Awesome man, not 100% my taste but you're swaying me to like it more

Comment

Dumped!

Comment

Sick as hell. Can't wait for the build thread.

Comment

Looks so good im a fan of these trucks when slammed look forward to more updates
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Dope!

Subscribed for more pics

Comment

I approve this thread.
                        @sd262 - instagram

Comment

I like it...since Im a minitruck guy. I own a 91. needs wide wheels...not huge ones though, 16s...17s max.

Comment

this dumped truck thing is starting to appeal to me

Comment

There is now a build thread. This can widdle away into the lost galaxy of all things internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X