• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My e28 Named Brutus.

This is My 1984 BMW 533 Named Brutus.

Before the lows:

Some more recent photos:

Last edited by ZombieShark; 12-04-2011, 09:21 PM.
    Originally posted by FunfGang
    And apparently the windshield kept cracking in the cold, so it's stitched together with zip ties.

i really like where this is going...those mpar's look suprisingly awesome on the e28..but they look good on almost anything..

future plans?

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Roof rack. Minor body work, It rides like ass at the moment due to the fact that its on cut stock springs, so a better suspension setup and there's a huge possibility of an S52 swap.
      And apparently the windshield kept cracking in the cold, so it's stitched together with zip ties.

Comment

S52 swap would be really fun, especially since its a 533 (weight savings). M-Parallels are a little too big for my taste. Can't wait to see it on a proper suspension.

Comment

agreed. I actually lucked into those wheels. our buddy bought them for his e39 and they were the wrong hub size. hopefully a set of RS's are in my future

Comment

Good name.

Comment

Originally posted by the_allstar View Post
              Good name.
              Haha Thank you. It took a while to settle on one.

Comment

I actually don't mind the Mpars either and usually I think they are a bit too big for most cars they are on. Drop looks good... I need to do something with my US bumper looks so much better without

Comment

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                  I actually don't mind the Mpars either and usually I think they are a bit too big for most cars they are on. Drop looks good... I need to do something with my US bumper looks so much better without
                  Yeah. Im thinking about just removing it. I **** those damn Diving boards. The only problem is the insane amount of rust under there, That spot is the only down side to the car . I'll think of something though.

Comment

Euros.

Comment

Working...
                    X