Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love a modded e21. Esp on BBS's.

Comment

looks fantastic man, love the shots kielan, I need to see this thing in person soon!

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        But... why?

That looks foolish.
        Agreed, reminds me of yellow civics with red window tint and altezza tail lights.

Originally posted by Kielan
        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Its not the drivers side wiper, its the passenger side one, which happens to be in the dead center of the windshield.
          Yes, but since it only has a certain amount of swing, it has to be positioned in a way that it reaches both sides of the centerline evenly. I would assume that's why it's stop point is more towards the driver's side than normal, since it would only usually go a little bit past vertical.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

<3
            airless pride

Comment

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
              Yes, but since it only has a certain amount of swing, it has to be positioned in a way that it reaches both sides of the centerline evenly. I would assume that's why it's stop point is more towards the driver's side than normal, since it would only usually go a little bit past vertical.
              I was saying the motor position is the center of the windshield.

I have no idea what the hell you are even trying to say, seeing as where the wiper is resting is where it is at the furthest point of travel in this case. So... it wipes all of the drivers side, and stops where you see it..
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

love it charlie! class act.

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

True love!

Both pics & E21

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I was saying the motor position is the center of the windshield.

I have no idea what the hell you are even trying to say, seeing as where the wiper is resting is where it is at the furthest point of travel in this case. So... it wipes all of the drivers side, and stops where you see it..
                    Calm down, dude. I thought he had clocked the wiper's position in relation to the motor so that it swept to both sides of center.

If that doesn't do it... *sigh*... I'll tell you when you're older.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Oh shit. It got a LOT better with the RS....perfect man. Told ya how much I liked it when I rode in it, but its perfect now!!

Comment

Got a chance to see this car at H2O, it is truely a classic!
                        Flickr

Comment

Very clean!! I really like!

Comment

Working...
                          X