No announcement yet.

Bad Bagged Dinan 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a performance guy and this is a track car, so you put it on air? I'm not following...
    The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
      You're a performance guy and this is a track car, so you put it on air? I'm not following...
      I guess he isn't concerned about his lap times.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

alot of people run air on the track matt, espeacially older muscle cars, you can get bags to handle amazing
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Buy E39
          Put it on air
          Get 19's
          ??????
          Race car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
            alot of people run air on the track matt, espeacially older muscle cars, you can get bags to handle amazing
            Shit, new to me. I'll look into that.
            The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Got any pix at full lift?
              Last edited by PavelK313; 11-16-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                I guess he isn't concerned about his lap times.
                Matt-

I finished 7th fastest out of 85 car at the Motorstate Challenge track event at Gingerman Raceway in our 2005 Mustang GT with a mere 300hp up against 500+ HP monster cars. My usual lap times when out testing put me in line with regular race cars.all on bags.

We understand how to use bags, proper damping and understanding of suspension geometry to make it work as good as any normal coil over system. If you want a dedicated track car, them go get a dedicated track suspension. Our is designed to do well at the track yet not beat you up on the way home and still let you get over any speed bump.

Please read here :http://www.airliftperformance.com/2011/07/20/867/

And here: http://www.airsociety.net/forums/sho...apes-and-sizes

And watch this: (sorry for the crappy music)

So, yes. An e39 on bags heading to the track. In fact, if any of you guys are near Lansing, MI or Detroit, give me a shout and I'll take you for a ride and let you experience for your self

Comment

great start! personally im all on looks so id get new wheels but def a hard parker
                  http://facebook.com/huy.phamburger

Shop @ www.karmaloop.com
                  Enter PromoRepCode: "STEEZ99"
                  20% off purchase.

Comment

People always look at me crazy when I tell them you can track your car on bags.

Although I don't care for the wheels or the lip, I respect that you track this thing and slam it in your driveway when you get home. If I had a e39 you'd have my money.

Edit: I'd also like to see how high the kit goes if you have any pictures.
                    Last edited by Jesus Christ; 11-17-2011, 12:26 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      People always look at me crazy when I tell them you can track your car on bags.

Although I don't care for the wheels or the lip, I respect that you track this thing and slam it in your driveway when you get home. If I had a e39 you'd have my money.

Edit: I'd also like to see how high the kit goes if you have any pictures.
                      If it handles as good as OP says it does, it shouldn't have that much lift when fully inflated.

Comment

I like it! You guys making any bolt on kits for E39 tourings while youre at it? Im trying to decide wether to go with bags or coils (money is the only issue), but the right product at the right price and Id stop questioning.
                        [

Comment

Well, since ^^^^^ asked......

.... what about E34 bags?

FYI: I'm not rich.... I'm just good at making broke LOOK expensive!
                          DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                          E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by Brian@AirLift View Post
                            Matt-

I finished 7th fastest out of 85 car at the Motorstate Challenge track event at Gingerman Raceway in our 2005 Mustang GT with a mere 300hp up against 500+ HP monster cars. My usual lap times when out testing put me in line with regular race cars.all on bags.

We understand how to use bags, proper damping and understanding of suspension geometry to make it work as good as any normal coil over system. If you want a dedicated track car, them go get a dedicated track suspension. Our is designed to do well at the track yet not beat you up on the way home and still let you get over any speed bump.

Please read here :http://www.airliftperformance.com/2011/07/20/867/

And here: http://www.airsociety.net/forums/sho...apes-and-sizes

And watch this: (sorry for the crappy music)

So, yes. An e39 on bags heading to the track. In fact, if any of you guys are near Lansing, MI or Detroit, give me a shout and I'll take you for a ride and let you experience for your self
                            Damn dude, that's pretty sick. I've never heard of anyone with a setup that could stand up to a beating on the track and actually handle well. Good shit man.
                            The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              Got any pix at full lift?
                              pavel-

Since you asked, here is "offroad mode" and some pix of the front struts:

Comment

I like it a lot, but I've never been a big fan of those wheels. With a more proper wheel setup this thing could be sick.
                                this

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                                ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Working...
                                X