No announcement yet.

My battleship a bmw e32 730

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the front end. Wheels look good just lower the back a little more and, a smaller looking exhaust.

Comment

Sweet, I like it.
      [

Comment

Front ride height is perfect. Wheels look miserable, but can easily be changed. Cut a half coil off the rear springs. Get a stock 750 muffler or get quad straight polished tips. 2.5" would be perfect.

The dark silver is too gorgeous of a color to be cheapened by the look of all-black wheels. Love the smoked headlights. A chrome grille and some all-red non-smoked tails would set it off.
        Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

i like the aggresive look
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I also like how aggressive and mean it looks. I also like the blacked out grill and shadow line.

AND I also like the the all black wheel idea. It helps with the look of the car.

BUT, I think that those wheels in particular take away from the true potential of the car. If that's whats in the budget right now, then it works. I know that the first set of wheels on my project car will be "cheap" to get my measurements and adjustments in order. Your offsets look on point and you already addressed that you wish to go lower, so we all know that the rear will be eventually adjusted and the gap removed. The car as a whole looks very good now.

Like some people have said before me, you get yourself a clean and simple 3 piece wheel, some minor bodywork, the coil-overs you already plan to get and change that exhaust and you will pretty much have the E32 game on lock!

I although I like polished lips on 3 piece wheels. I personally think that an all black 3 piece wheel, possibly with a flat or matte face would change every ones mind.
            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Upon second glance, your grill looks shiny when compared to anything else black on the car. Maybe painting the grill matte black as well as the wheels might tie everything together better.

*cough cough* AND give you an idea of how good*cough cough* 3 piece matte black wheels *cough cough* might look *cough cough*
              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by Draggin_ma_balls View Post
                Looks mean... very mean! Don't like the exhaust though.
                this, other than that it's awesome

Comment

Niice, looks like a driveby about to go down.. Vart i Sverige bor du?

Comment

I absolutely love the look of the car. The color of the wheels make the car. Exhaust is nice without being too flashy. Not sure why most people want chrome or polished lip but the black wheels matches pefect with the black parts of the car and that stance is very aggressive. Well done.

Comment

Car looks mean! I like!

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. you all giving me some good ideas on the to do list.
                        about the wheels i kinda like them. but they may be to shiny a little more
                        matte black or grey would look good. but a couple of 3peice would not be wrong

Originally posted by dcay View Post
                        Niice, looks like a driveby about to go down.. Vart i Sverige bor du?
                        Bor i örebro

Comment

Man this thing looks sick
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Fix the rust problems, put 750i kidneys (wider ones) some classy exhaust tips and that's it! It's great car, I'm big fan of the E32's.

Comment

I dont get why everyone hates the all black wheels. I love the look of this. OP, this is gangster as hell. Dark Grey/Black has to be one of my favorite color schemes on BMWs. Also, forget the h4t3rs, dont get 3 pc polished wheels. I **** to say that its "played out" because I think those kind of wheel look brilliant but I am honestly so bored of seeing that on every single stanced bmw out there. You have something going for you with this. Its pretty unique. My 2 cents in terms of criticism: try matte black wheels? It will have much more contrast with your paint, which I assume your going for because you have all the black coordinated and all black rims too. The glossy black is reminiscent of steelies which is maybe why your getting flak for it haha, but matte black will contrast the glossy paint and match up with your shadowline pretty well.

Comment

I love e32's. You have a super clean example. Makes me miss my 750il best car I have owned hands down except for the gas mileage lol

Comment

Working...
                                X