96' eclipse on c4 sawblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96' eclipse on c4 sawblades

my 1996 eclipse on a set of c4 corvette blades... its on 2.5" megan drop springs, which you can tell, doesnt quite do the job, i just ordered coilovers and i plan on getting the fenders rolled asap. ive had these wheels for a while and barely decided to give them a try, theyre 17" 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the back, with a 36 offset all the way around on 1.25" adapters, its a work in progress, and should be sitting better pretty soon

Last edited by grod4545; 11-14-2011, 05:19 PM.

Thats pretty sweet looking. Can't wait to see it dumped.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

loewer it
      HoodRatStatus
      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Oh man, I remember Googling the shit out of Eclipses when Fast and Furious first came out and never seen em since. This is full of potential.

Comment

haha yeah, eclipses are usually the last cars on someones mind when it comes to stance, thats exactly why im trying to get it where i want it, just needs more low! i wanna space out the wheels a bit more too

Comment

those wheels looks right at home wit on the eclipse.

Comment

They look like they were meant to be there. Great start!

Comment

looks good, cant wait to see it dialed in. I am a personal fan of sawblades.

Comment

same here

Comment

this was my dream car when i was like 12.
                    cant wait ti see it on the ground, not often (if ever) you see a proper eclipse

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

haha, thats what everyone says, ive been promising myself id get an eclipse since i was like 11, with only 70k she makes a great daily, ill sell it once im done paying for school and upgrade

Comment

Came in here expecting fail, but I'm shocked at how great this looks.
                        Way to try something new OP, that's what makes this site so special!
                        If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
                        I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

if the wheels were polished.....holy shit! but they look good on the eclipse. do work!
                          sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

they were polished! then powercoated gold, then finally grey. im gonna get them re-done and polished

Comment

GST? Fitment looks on point, needs moar low though. Tough lookin car however.
                              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

Working...
                              X