• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple new pics.. R32/CCW content

no photographer but was messing around a little

Looks clean.

But why do mk4 drivers ride so high.

There's a guy that lives in my building who has a clean one as well, but it's the same height. I don't get it!

Comment

The thread title made me think "Oh great, more CCW Classics" Boy was I wrong.

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
        Looks clean.

But why do mk4 drivers ride so high.

There's a guy that lives in my building who has a clean one as well, but it's the same height. I don't get it!
        I think a lot of them lower it without notching frame? Could be possible.

Comment

I love my car but it's stupid at the same time.. The oil pan on these hang so low so I have a skid plate and at this height I'm at now my skid plate is about 3 inches off the ground. I'm debating puttin 205/40's in the front and the 215's in the back take the rest of the perch out in the back and just say fuck it and tuck the front and pretty much sled around on the skid plate lol
          O yea thanks for the compliments

Comment

Not the best pics, but a hell of a lot better than I could do. I'm sure your going to get better as well, the car is looking good also.

Comment

They look like swbd4l's old wheels, my prayers go out to him and his family by the way.

Loved those wheels on his car, and like them on yours too but would look better a bit lower. I know r32s that aren't on FK's have trouble going low. What suspension are you on?

Love the OEM HID's too, can't go wrong with those.

Comment

Yea I haven't heard much about him lately but I hope everything's ok too.. I'm on koni's I can tuck the rears no problem but the front is the issue with the width and stupid skid plate but it will go lower.. I might buy a half inch smaller lips this winter from ccw, I don't no i still feel like something's not right. In person it looks way better lol the pics bring out the wheel gap. OEM HID's r one of my favorite things done to the car.... Well as for exterior

Comment

Supa clean!

****CURRENT****
                  2005 Volvo XC90
                  2005 BMW Z4

Comment

clean car dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by Corradovrsick View Post
                      Yea I haven't heard much about him lately but I hope everything's ok too.. I'm on koni's I can tuck the rears no problem but the front is the issue with the width and stupid skid plate but it will go lower.. I might buy a half inch smaller lips this winter from ccw, I don't no i still feel like something's not right. In person it looks way better lol the pics bring out the wheel gap. OEM HID's r one of my favorite things done to the car.... Well as for exterior
                      3 inches is so much clearance! Geeze.

Notch the frame, maybe get a steal pan, or lift the engine. These cars are made for low!

The car sure is pretty though.

Comment

lol is it me or do only vw kids crack oil pans? haha raise your motor and go lower and this thing would be badassss
                        HoodRatStatus
                        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                          3 inches is so much clearance! Geeze.

Notch the frame, maybe get a steal pan, or lift the engine. These cars are made for low!

The car sure is pretty though.
                          Haha never thought about liftin the motor, I gotta look into that. Cuz vw are morons and make the motors hang so low

Comment

Working...
                          X