• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bmw e36 318is remapped

Work in progress.........

Picture don#t work, whats going on?

Any point really remapping a 318 lol?

Comment

well, you have a point but its running 170bhp and hartge intake system its an affordable project for those who can't afford the faster models remember we are in tough times lol

Comment

Hmm...
        S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

dnt like

Comment

You need to put your pictures on somewhere that isn't your email attachments...

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's better. Wheel specs? Could do with moar low at the back but looks pretty decent.
                  S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

1.8 is putting out 170bhp on a remap and a intake system?
                    its like 115bhp stock?

anyways, nice car.
                    lower it a bit, or step up a wheel size.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

16" RH 4cm deep dish front 9j rear 9.5j goodyear eagle f1 tyres has now been droped at the back but going for front down stance

Comment

its an 1.9 twin cam 16v engine which factory produced 140 bhp yes the normal 1.8 engine only produced 115hp the airflow meter has been changed to a 2.5 spec, remmaped at top gear enginneer ltd my friend works there and a hartge inlet manifold. the photos are old i have posted and also the powerflow dtm style upsept exhaust system. ok not 170hp if you want accurate 166 just looked at the dymo paper my mistake didnt realise

Comment

I don't trust that figure, nothing personal to yourself but no way has an intake and exhaust with a remap given you that on such a small engine.

What dyno is it? Post pictures of the graph?

Car looks okay, wheels a little on the small side, perfect width just an inch small diameter.
                          Last edited by Jorge; 10-25-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Holy ass ton of lip Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              I don't trust that figure, nothing personal to yourself but no way has an intake and exhaust with a remap given you that on such a small engine.

What dyno is it? Post pictures of the graph?

Car looks okay, wheels a little on the small side, perfect width just an inch small diameter.
                              +1 i would also like to see the dyno chart..just because the manufacturer CLAIMS that you will gain 15 hp from an intake doesnt mean youre actually gonna gain tht much...you cant just add up all of the manufacturers claims and add it to starting hp. doesnt work like that.

but, if you have the dyno sheet, i would love to see it

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                              ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Working...
                              X