Im not gay. but my car is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not gay. but my car is

sup bro's and ho's. some of you might remember my old e28, as shown below.

but now i've gone in pretty much the opposite direction. picked up myself a 1990 miata earlier in may, bone stock. but within a week did the basic mods, you know how it is. coilovers, stereo, exhaust, bbs's etc.

she's about to go away for the winter. just washed and waxed her up tonight. i've done most the pricey stuff already (aside from desperately needed paint) so most of the winter will now be spent collecting maintinance items.

i'd love to go lower again, but when i did lower it i got stuck trying to exit my underground parking. i had to get a bystander to help push me back haha. so i'll leave it like this til' the spring when she's worthy of more pictures.

it does have a nice ass-shot though

i like it. And that rear shot is tits.
    Originally posted by FunfGang
    And apparently the windshield kept cracking in the cold, so it's stitched together with zip ties.

Comment

LOVE that e28, not so much the miata.
      sigpic

Comment

paint and get rid of the stickers. then you're good
        ClubSandwichMember

Comment

to much goin on, but it has nice stance

Comment

I like it.

and i lol'd pretty hard at that like gay arm dude sticker thing.

Originally posted by Kielan
            Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

wheel and tire specs man?
              Definitely like the butt.
              Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
              | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Took a couple steps backwards IMO

Comment

sick miata
                  @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Nice car man and LOL where did you get the :haaaaay: sticker

Comment

lol heres a sticker i've had on mine for awhile.

Last edited by unii; 10-23-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Its no E28
                        -Nick

Comment

Dude get your E28 back!
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

first of all, the e28 was not my first bmw. and i love them to death. but its pretty easy to switch when your e28's driveline decides to catostrophically fail. and after picking up the miata, i have never once thought i made the wrong decision. i love it to death.

the wheels are nothing too fancy. bbs rm's which i just finished rebuilding. 15x9 et1 in the front and 15x9.5 et-6 in the rear. and i scored a cheap set of minty nexen 3000 in 195/45/15.

either way, im not super happy with the car. the only reason the car has all the houndstooth ducttape on it is because they paint is horrible. the '89 and '90 white miata's had this problem. the primer that was layed didn't allow the white colour to stick properly. and in the 90's most dealerships would strip and re-paint your car for free. but those days are long gone. so im waiting for the spring to have the thing stripped and sprayed the oem white.

the little 1.6 pulls incredibly well. i guess thats the difference that not having much weight in the car makes. i recently took out my subs in the rear, and that made a very big difference in how the car handled and pulled on the highways. so maybe one day i'll strip it out to make an aggressive weekend fun car.

either way, after this week she's going under a car cover. and thats when i can start throwing money at her again. first thing on the list? NEW FRONT LIP its absolutely killing me look at her as is

Comment

so what u drive when this is hibernating
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                              X