Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sideways to SEMA - Race Car Road Trip Extravaganza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideways to SEMA - Race Car Road Trip Extravaganza!

I am proud to announce our 2011 trip to SEMA! We will be driving from Orlando FL to Las Vegas for the show! Stops are planned in Atlanta, Ft. Worth, and Albuquerque in between! We will be having parties in each area, so keep an eye out on this page as they get closer! Invite your friends and spread the word! This is going to be insane driving a 600hp caged race car with lexan windows and graphics across the USA!

Come hang out with us at one of the stops.

Who else would drive a race car 5,000 miles round trip. Give us a Like find us during our travels and I will send you a t-shirt with our Sideways to SEMA design! Tell all your friends!! This is going to be RAD!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Lets blow this up guys! Thanks for your support!

Will be at technica

Comment

Chelsea Denofa FTW!!!!!!
      Sideways Autosalon - Underground Graphics - Grimmspeed - Gillman Subaru - AWD Tuning - Kustoms Unlimited - Prosport

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynAssMike View Post
        Chelsea Denofa FTW!!!!!!
        this. i'm planning on coming out to the Houston event on the 16th. perhaps you can give me some advice on my e36 vert drift build.
        025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
          this. i'm planning on coming out to the Houston event on the 16th. perhaps you can give me some advice on my e36 vert drift build.
          I will be flying in Saturday night to pick up Aaron Losey's LS1 S13. Ill be driving that, so I am sure you will be able to find me.

Comment

Originally posted by ienjoydrifting View Post

I am proud to announce our 2011 trip to SEMA! We will be driving from Orlando FL to Las Vegas for the show! Stops are planned in Atlanta, Ft. Worth, and Albuquerque in between! We will be having parties in each area, so keep an eye out on this page as they get closer! Invite your friends and spread the word! This is going to be insane driving a 600hp caged race car with lexan windows and graphics across the USA!

Come hang out with us at one of the stops.

Who else would drive a race car 5,000 miles round trip. Give us a Like find us during our travels and I will send you a t-shirt with our Sideways to SEMA design! Tell all your friends!! This is going to be RAD!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Lets blow this up guys! Thanks for your support!
            That sounds awesome. Better hope you're not tuned specifically for 93 octane -- you won't find anything but 91 west of Iowa. We had more misfires than a platoon of blind soldiers.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              That sounds awesome. Better hope you're not tuned specifically for 93 octane -- you won't find anything but 91 west of Iowa. We had more misfires than a platoon of blind soldiers.
              Hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                We have a 91 octane map for the car. As soon as we hit West Texas you better believe we are going to need it.

Comment

Be sure to check out our facebook pages for the event!

Event Page

Stop #1

Stop #2 @ Technica MotorSports

Comment

are you going to physically drive the e36?!!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yes, we are actually driving it the 2500 miles each way.

Comment

you're a lunatic, says alot about the build quality of that car and motor.

wish i could make it out and show support but im no where near any stops.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Don't forget if your local to Orlando or ATL. Were having a party at PSI in Winter Park on Saturday and another at Technica Motorsports in Cumming, GA.

Check out the details on our FB. http://www.facebook.com/sidewaystosema

Comment

this is amazing. good luck with your trip.

Comment

Updates! I'm riding along with Chelsea and we're currently in Albuquerque, NM for the night. Vegas tomorrow! So far we've been pulled over and completely searched, hit a rainstorm with no wipers, sunroof, or front windows, and it's supposed to snow here in the morning...

Check the blog for full updates from Orlando to ATL, ATL to Ft. Worth, and Ft. Worth to Albuquerque (will be posted early tomorrow).

Also want to give a huge thanks to Cody Slack of Apex US for documenting the entire trip, if you haven't already, check out some of his videos, including this GoPro coverage of the last XDC season.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
                              -David
                              active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

Working...
                              X