No announcement yet.

My first E36.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I saw this rolling at h2o but I didnt get a chance to see it up close. Rear is pretty gnarly. Looks like you need to throw in some more camber out back to go lower though. More stretch alone won't be enough judging by the shape of the flare... imo.

Looks dope though man. Get rid of the painted moldings before you do anything though lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by VQpoweredZ View Post
      Wheels look great and I love the color of the car. OG classics are a nice touch. I wonder if anyone has any shots of your e36 from the rear. Probably looks nice and wide with the 12's
      i dont currently have any rear pictures if anyone has any from h2o post them! now i did let my friend drive my car and i followed and i drooled not gonna lie.. haha
      Originally posted by KarlSpackler View Post
      Just say no to painted mouldings. It is the only thing I dont like.

Go back to black
      im really thinking about it. during the winter im going to pick up a set. what do you think about the color matched front lip and rear difuser? also thinking about going with twisty side skirts and fish bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Damn I saw this rolling at h2o but I didnt get a chance to see it up close. Rear is pretty gnarly. Looks like you need to throw in some more camber out back to go lower though. More stretch alone won't be enough judging by the shape of the flare... imo.

Looks dope though man. Get rid of the painted moldings before you do anything though lol
        haha yeah deff need more camber in the rear. i have adjustable camber arms just havent gotten around to adjusting them. but once that is situated the rear will be going alot lower. if i do about -5 in the rear how bad will the toe be? also how hard is it to adjust rear toe on these cars?

Comment

wow looks great. good job
          @sd262 - instagram

Comment

You really really really need to get rid of those painted moldings and repaint the lip black.
            Instagram: @Tehshewz

Comment

I must be the odd man out, I really like the painted moldings haha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I must be the odd man out, I really like the painted moldings haha.
                mee too. ill get textured ones too so i can mix it up. but the front and rear lip will stay estoril

Comment

Originally posted by jbr0th3rs View Post
                  haha yeah deff need more camber in the rear. i have adjustable camber arms just havent gotten around to adjusting them. but once that is situated the rear will be going alot lower. if i do about -5 in the rear how bad will the toe be? also how hard is it to adjust rear toe on these cars?
                  Toe is adjusted at the rear trailing arm bracket so you just loosen the bolts and move it. not very difficult unless your measuring by hand lol. but youll def want to get a proper alignment when everything is tight

Comment

Toe is adjusted at the rear trailing arm bracket so you just loosen the bolts and move it. not very difficult unless your measuring by hand lol. but youll def want to get a proper alignment when everything is tight
                    alright awesome! tomorrow im gonna get the rear situated!

Comment

oh btw yes, also get rid of the painted lip and diffuser and def yes on the twisty skirts.

Comment

Sup homie!
                        Car looked good in person! And yeah like we talked def get black moldings and diffuser
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Sup homie!
                          Car looked good in person! And yeah like we talked def get black moldings and diffuser
                          Yeah deff going to this winter need to get other stuff first=\ nice meeting you btw! And I'll see you at first class!

Comment

If anyone has pics from the h2oi weekend post them!

Comment

My brother was sending me the pics he took at FCF. And I noticed your car! Wish I could have made it out. Love the classics. I also like the painted moldings.

Comment

oh btw yes, also get rid of the painted lip and diffuser and def yes on the twisty skirts.
                                x2! Maybe im just biased but I like the non-twisty skirts tho

Comment

Working...
                                X