http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomas_freshness/

Comment

• Originally posted by blueHatch_HF View Post
      x2 deam !!!!!!
      thank you!

stay tuned over the winter for updates.

Comment

• *minuscule update*

made my black friday purchase 14 qts of Oil + 2 filters to cover my next two changes.

then i went into winter mode. Same as last year. M-Parallel's with 225/255 Snows.

then I got a little festive. Say hello to Rudy.

and yeah, my pictures suck. Hopefully im getting a camera for X-Mas.

Comment

• hello Rudy lol. Stay safe in the cold bro. Lucky, i've never even seen snow well, real powdery stacks of snow....1 hour of heavy sleet that melts in 2 hours is not snow...but close enough for the Texas gulf coast
          Last edited by ULY; 12-14-2012, 12:23 AM.

****CURRENT****
          2005 Volvo XC90
          2005 BMW Z4

Comment

• Just a few more winter updates.

First. My cars currently getting my Status Gruppe Trunk and Iconz Diffuser painted Jet Black. Pics will follow this weekend.

Next.... had the tires taken off my meisters so i could disassemble them and let the fun begin........

oh hai OEM e39 M5 wheel.

And I just got back from picking these bad boys up. I need to replace the two rears and then they'll probably be my new beater wheels.

and yes, i have a sight problem. Lots of wheels and tires. Dont judge.

Comment

• Just got the car back from paint. Had the trunk, bumper and diffuser painted. Good Bye Ugly Carbon Fiber. Hello Jet Black

My buddy, busted one of his coolant hoses. Spent the after noon fixing/repairing it to last him till he can get a replacement monday. His e30 bay.

Oh and a little more picture whoring.....

and its about time i have high quality pictures, got a good camera finally. now to just figure out how to edit.

Comment

• oooooooooooooohh.... those work wheels...

Comment

• wheel specs? carro looks shiny.
                  025garage

Comment

• I love twists, on all cars.
                    Keenan
                    Flickr!
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by jkh View Post
                      oooooooooooooohh.... those work wheels...
                      yess. i love them.

Originally posted by vgrntbeauxner View Post
                      wheel specs? carro looks shiny.
                      19x9.5 et23 and 19x11 et17 without any spacers. I run 245/35 and 285/30.

Originally posted by K.Stockdale View Post
                      I love twists, on all cars.
                      i do too. such a classic wheel. Mine are still for sale.!!

Comment

• i could've sworn these wheels had faces....... wonder where i could've misplaced them....

Comment

• new favorite e46 so nice to see one not on CCWs.... keep the twists.
                          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                            new favorite e46 so nice to see one not on CCWs.... keep the twists.

^ i need money for apex's and tires though. Going to do a few auto-x/track days this year.

Comment

• Just picked this up today... a Jaffster style knob for my SMG. It was made for me by e46Fanatics forum member, serdar255. Did a great job!

And now for the obligatory Before..........

And After..........

Comment

• and a small update today....

walked into the garage about noon today to a flat tire on one of my snows.... shit. well, luckily I just picked up some OEM 19's. They were in good shape, but the tires were tattered. Called up a buddy who said I could come by and he'd mount some tires I had laying around on them.

So here's how she looks until I can find another set of 255/40/18 Snow Tires for my Rear M-Pars.

holy BATMAN, i need spacers.

Comment

Working...
                                X