No announcement yet.

H2O International Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone has any more pics of my car please post them or send them to me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
      Thanks man. They are Futura's. They were made by OZ for Arden, so that's why they have Arden emblems on the caps. I was going to change them to OZ emblems but now that I have them on the car I think I've decided to leave them.

The E30 looked good dude. I was blown away by a couple of the E30s this weekend
      The owner of white vert with the yellow RS's was staying at our hotel because I saw his car a few times in the parking garage.

Dutchy, your E30 was mad sexy too! You rolled in w/o a hood to the Outcasts meet right?

And then there was I believe a black E30 vert with yellow RS's that a I saw a few times.....it had yellow tinted headlights/foglights.....so dope!
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        The owner of white vert with the yellow RS's was staying at our hotel because I saw his car a few times in the parking garage.

Dutchy, your E30 was mad sexy too! You rolled in w/o a hood to the Outcasts meet right?

And then there was I believe a black E30 vert with yellow RS's that a I saw a few times.....it had yellow tinted headlights/foglights.....so dope!
        Yes that was me, wish i could have ran hoodless longer, but the weather wouldn't let me

pic my buddy took

H20i 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Eric M View Post
          [B][SIZE="5"]

anyone know the owner of this?
          Straight Outta Wiscompton
          Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
          Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy View Post
            Yes that was me, wish i could have ran hoodless longer, but the weather wouldn't let me

pic my buddy took

H20i 2011

^^ So rad. Looks like it was an awesome weekend. I'm gunna have to set aside some extra cash so I can make the trip next year

Comment

Originally posted by Team_Gileto View Post
              anyone know the owner of this?
              Looks like this one to me

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

Dutchy, loveddddd your car bro. I was the dude that yelled "nice swap" as you were leaving outcasts. Disappointed I didn't get to talk to ya

Matth3w, your car was easily my favorite car of the weekend from the moment it caught the corner of my eye right when I rolled down the strip the first time. Killing it. You and Olek were rolling around like bosses

IG: @_olliee

Comment

finally found some pics someone got of me

Photobucket

Photobucket
                  i <3 fatties

Comment

Still waiting to see if any of my e46 or my bicycle show up. Most likely not the e46.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by powww View Post
                        Le Burroughsmobile WOULD be front and center at H2O

So peeved we didn't make it. Next year, damn it!

In the meantime, keep the pictures coming! I need to look busier at work

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

LMAO.....Christof's bike was later fitted with a metal spike on the front and safety cone handlebar grips
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                            LMAO.....Christof's bike was later fitted with a metal spike on the front and safety cone handlebar grips
                            Things got out of hand fast hahahahahahaha

At the late night meet on sunday I heard someone say, "I see a different damn kid riding that bike every second!" He sounded a little mad...
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

That SR E30 was awesome.
                              WFC # 197
                              UsVersusThem
                              Wagon MOB
                              Lipless Crew #001

Comment

Ollie it was nice to meet you man! Glad you appreciated my ridiculous car haha. My apologies for my retarded friends revving the shit out of it everywhere, they get a little excited.
                                Last edited by Fazda; 09-26-2011, 08:24 PM.
                                V8 E36. E36 M3. Nissan Frontier. @jasondraper on IG

Comment

Working...
                                X