e38 take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e38 take 2

After getting larger profile tires, spacers all around, and ride height tweaks here are some shots. The wife is going to do a legit shoot next week.

Dont expect to see frame scraping, sidewall rubbing, or oil pan destruction on my daily.

Still a work in progress. For now im rolling 12.5mm spacers all around. Wheels are SSR GT-03 front 19x8.5 +5.5 rear 19x10.5 +5.5. Tires are PS2's front 255/40 and rear 285/35.

Point and shoot

i would drive it, love 7series
    At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Black e38. Mucho puntos right there. Like the wheels, but I've always wanted to see something crazy on an e38 haha.

Can't wait for the photoshoot results.

Comment

Originally posted by The Man View Post
        i would drive it, love 7series
        Thanks...

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
        Black e38. Mucho puntos right there. Like the wheels, but I've always wanted to see something crazy on an e38 haha.

Can't wait for the photoshoot results.
        Thats the next set I can see where I stand with tire size and width now. Will post the shots once the wife edits them.

Comment

Not helping the urge I have for a black E38 just like this one...

Comment

not feeling the wheels, too sporty for my taste

never the less, u did good
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Not helping the urge I have for a black E38 just like this one...
              Just do it the extra space makes it worth it in my book.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
              not feeling the wheels, too sporty for my taste

never the less, u did good
              They are not for everyone. I plan to change things up in the coming year. Thanks.

Comment

I don't need extra space.. I rarely have anyone in the passenger set let alone boot / back seats, if I did I would have had one instead of E24.

Good luck with it.

Comment

Looks good. Are these tires a little meatier than the ones I saw in person at PVGP? I like the look much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                    Looks good. Are these tires a little meatier than the ones I saw in person at PVGP? I like the look much better now.
                    Thanks...Upgraded full size width and profile in the front and rear. I couldnt lower it anymore to compensate the for the tire size.

Comment

Working...
                    X