• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing. Not a fan of silver on any car. But great work

Comment

Nice except expanded rear fender.

Comment

how is that possible to stuff it in without fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by ishi View Post
          Nice except expanded rear fender.
          Why dont you go ahead and show us all how to fit 13" wide wheel in the rear of stock body E39?

11.5 is absolute widest that possible to do and I done it...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

the only thing i can say that it was impossible to leave standart fenders, pics in progress

Comment

13" is a slight exaggeration for me. What I want to say is that the curve of the fender does not fit to E39 bodyline at all. It looks ridiculous.

Comment

13" is a slight exaggeration for me. What I want to say is that the curve of the fender does not fit to E39 bodyline at all. It looks ridiculous.
                damn! i would like to say - each has it's own taste, but you have pretty much the same car, may we see it to judge about tastes? i'm asking cause everyone who's seen my car told me that the fender work is like OEM, thus i'm suprised a lot.

Comment

I actually thought it was OEM at first glance until I read the thing lol

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

Comment

that fender looks GREAT the body shop did agreat job, since it not easy to fit a 13" wheel on a E39 even with a lot of fender work. Ignore what the guy said, the car looks great and whe body work is amazing
                    ---------------------------------------------------------
                    Ignorus Maximus
                    ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Muscleman View Post
                      damn! i would like to say - each has it's own taste, but you have pretty much the same car, may we see it to judge about tastes? i'm asking cause everyone who's seen my car told me that the fender work is like OEM, thus i'm suprised a lot.
                      no offense, but this is a public forum. do not expect that everyone will like each mod.

Car looks great but in my opinion this fender should have softer curves.

btw.
                      what kind of gearbox do you have? manual 6 speed?

Comment

You just won yourself the incredible honor of being my computer background.

Comment

Originally posted by NickBlais View Post
                          You just won yourself the incredible honor of being my computer background.
                          Oh, shit! hope your BOTH hands are on the keyboard)

Comment

no offense, but this is a public forum. do not expect that everyone will like each mod.

Car looks great but in my opinion this fender should have softer curves.

btw.
                            what kind of gearbox do you have? manual 6 speed?
                            offense?! no, really, just was suprised. Box is AT, now, but in future it'll be manual cause it's started to give up.

Comment

That is a BEAST of an e39, very well executed.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by Muscleman View Post
                                x2 when I saw it I was wondering how it looks so factory. One of the best jobs I've seen.

Do you have any pics of the work being done to the arches?
                                Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

Working...
                                X