Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats a crazy build, love ittt

Comment

• God this thing is amazing. Beyond amazing in fact.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• can't wait to see a rolling shot
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• This has been a fantastic build to watch. I just found it today and went through it all. Since your close to Helen Ga you should come out to SOWO or southern worthesee. It would be a pleasure to meet you at the show. The build is nice. Its always a pleasure to see when art meets metal. The metal work is awesome I wish I was closer by to check out more of the work.
          Build it for a purpose.

Comment

• I merely wanted to thank you one more time for this amazing blog you have produced here. It is full of ideas for those who are truly interested in this subject, in particular this very post. You’re really all so sweet and thoughtful of others plus reading your blog posts is a wonderful delight in my experience. And what generous treat!
            film posters

Comment

• OMG I love this!

Comment

• any updates? looking forward to seeing this thing hit the streets!

Comment

• Amazing!!!!

Comment

• No updates yet. We were forced to move shops which set us back on all aspects a couple weeks. Of course, our nightly routine of working on the rat rod (or drinking tall boys, whichever you prefer to call it) has been put on a small hold.

All that is left is the brakes. Currently, John Lee is using a set of c4 ZR1 calipers and rotors. The only problem is that the rotor doesn't like to comply with the wheel choice. So, we're going to have to do some shaving, hammering, and any other sort of debauchery to get them to work. After the brakes are finished, a little bit of interior work is needed and we'll be ready to go.

Thanks for the love guys. We would have loved to make it out to SOWO, but we weren't able. As soon as it's ready for driving, I'm sure you'll see more of it. Both in a fun magazine, and through videos.

-Skipper.
                    03' Lightning w/ Bolt-Ons | KLR 650 | Duece.

Originally posted by willis
                    This is Stanceworks, champ. Get with it.

Comment

• any updates on this? pics of the new shop?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• dont mean to nag but would love to see more.

Add me on Facebook
                        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Dunno if anyone said it yet, but all this is missing is M. Burrough custom seats from Rusty. Wicked build man. Loving it.

Comment

• My seats are for sale if he wants 'em .

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                              My seats are for sale if he wants 'em .
                              Thought those would have sold by now. you must not be trying very hard. lol

Yes those seats would be awesome in this thing. Unless they go in the model A

Add me on Facebook
                              Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• In for updates, this thing is awesome!

The photos in the first post are broken though Gutted I can't see them!

Comment

Working...
                                X