Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New name / Older member - This is what i have been doing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name / Older member - This is what i have been doing..

Was on here a while ago but forgot my password so im back now with a new name. Alot of you guys prob know me from vortex and facebook as a2coupe2a or ron@jjcustominterior.

I had a build thread on my gti that i had going for a while but i figured i would show you guys what has been keeping me from getting it done.. enjoy

Gen 4 Recaro LS-C's

Gen 4 Recaro LS-B's / Rear seat / MK2 Jetta panels / Boots / Floor mats / Wheel insert

Recaro Sportster CS's / Mk5 door panel inserts / Boot / Armrest cover / Headliner / False floor

Recaro Pole Positions (the lower belt guides were not yet trimmed in pics)

Recaro LS-B's / Matching rear

More Random'ness

Last edited by Ron; 08-23-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

The whole time I was scrolling, my mind was just going "ggggaaahhhhhhhhh.... waaaaaant"

That's some killer upholstery work mate.

Comment

Thank You guys - Here is my GTI as well, just about every rare part you can get for a mk2 (not kidding) 300whp supercharged vr6 swap, new paint, you get the idea. Im actually planning on parting it out soon.

Comment

O_O

Welcome to StanceWorks again.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Here is what we are working on today/tonight - All black recaro srd's. Just test fitting now, still havent cut the holes for the belt guides. The upper insert is just there to help fit the jacket, it will eventually be wrapped in black perf.

Comment

so sick

Comment

Your work is impressive!

Comment

Thanks guys - Ill post a few build threads up soon

Comment

HEY! You're local! I think I MIGHT have to bring a set of E30 sport seats your direction someday. Hmmmm...

Originally posted by Rion
                    I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Oh my fuck! (o_0) So much want!

Comment

oh fuck

i was happy with my (stock) recaro's untill i saw ur work

jelly
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Those seats, that mk5

Comment

Wow!! actually what i meant to say was f'ing WOW!!!

I've seen some good work in my time mate, but this blows it all out of the water!!

Why can't you be based in the UK, I'd love for you to do my Fabia VRS!!

Comment

Incredible. :

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                              X