cleaned the 323 up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaned the 323 up.

Actually got around to giving the car a good wash today. I still need paint badly, but it's "better"..lol. Yes I know I need to go lower. lol

I wish photobucket didn't ruin the quality of pictures.

No spacers..

Enjoy.
    Last edited by DeeAOne; 08-18-2011, 04:04 PM.
    '88 323 - K-swapped
    '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Cool pics I like your wheels a lot
    "It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."

Comment

I still wanna ride in this thing.

Comment

photo quality doesn't seem too bad. Just read through your build thread, you're very patient haha I woulda said "fuck this" waay too early haha

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by scarder View Post
          Cool pics I like your wheels a lot
          Thanks buddy.
          Originally posted by Mushroom_Toy View Post
          I still wanna ride in this thing.
          I'm waiting on you! lol
          Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
          photo quality doesn't seem too bad. Just read through your build thread, you're very patient haha I woulda said "fuck this" waay too early haha
          Trust me I felt that way many times. lmao
          '88 323 - K-swapped
          '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

I really really should **** this, but it actually looks really cool!

Comment

KL from milenia?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

What wheels are those? The finish works great with your lug nuts and the white body.

The amount of work into this car is inspiring. I'm not really feeling the hood spacers though... Maybe less spacer would be better? I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... Well done sir!
                StatusRacing.com
                Configure YOUR Seat Here
                Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                Email: sales@statusracing.com
                Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by statusracing View Post
                  what wheels are those? The finish works great with your lug nuts and the white body.

The amount of work into this car is inspiring. I'm not really feeling the hood spacers though... Maybe less spacer would be better? I've said it before, and i'll say it again.... well done sir!
                  xxr?

Comment

Would look better with a flush hood.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yeah they are xxr 521s. I went ahead and removed the spacers after these pictures. I just removed the weather stripping at the back of the bay. Still let's heat out well.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      KL from milenia?
                      That would be the KLG4. This is the JDM counterpart out of a JDM Mx-6. Called a KLZE. I have a Millenia manifold on it though for space reasons. The internals are whats different. Physically they are the same. Here's a shot next to my Millenia.

Last edited by DeeAOne; 08-17-2011, 11:56 PM.
                      '88 323 - K-swapped
                      '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Nearly didn't open this again thinking it was an E36. So glad to see this again, it is look great.

Comment

Looks great. Lol at myself i thought k series as in honda...
                          No switches, Mo' bitches..... @Top_ranks_ejay6 #EKsquad

Comment

I love this car oodles, hood spacer and all

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                              Thanks everyone. Yeah they are xxr 521s. I went ahead and removed the spacers after these pictures. I just removed the weather stripping at the back of the bay. Still let's heat out well.

That would be the KLG4. This is the JDM counterpart out of a JDM Mx-6. Called a KLZE. I have a Millenia manifold on it though for space reasons. The internals are whats different. Physically they are the same. Here's a shot next to my Millenia.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../DSC_0370.jpg]
                              I know what ZE is. Just thought it was from milenia because of intake manifold.
                              Did you change valve ritainers on ZE? They are kind of knowen for leting go at high rpm which you probably know if you did the swap. I have builded few DE's/ZE's.

Comment

Working...
                              X