Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
    Guys I have a problem I went lower...
    wtf are you under the ground or something?
    - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
    - '10 TT RS
    - '13 A3 SB

Comment

fantastic!
      Counter Kultur.com

Comment

The car looks great, but MAN are those fenders wrecked. I'm all for sacrificing things in the name of going low, but the condition of my car will never be in those crosshairs. I look forward to the new pics, though.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

So Sick

Comment

seen this in person. major props on riding that low. i don't know how you do it. love it

Comment

That looks like shit. Just doesn't look right at all. Squared arches should stay square or be professionally "pulled" to match the body line. That just looks haggard as fuck.

Originally posted by Rion
              I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                That looks like shit. Just doesn't look right at all. Squared arches should stay square or be professionally "pulled" to match the body line. That just looks haggard as fuck.
                I have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by bloodredsmurf View Post
                  stance is on point. not a fan of the banged up fenders but it's bound to happen. looks great man
                  I quite disagree with this statement. It's not hard to make your shit look good with what you've got. He said he put spacers on it. WHY?? If so, why so wide? You can buy spacers in just about any size you want, why buy some that make your shit poke to the extent of royally fubaring your fenders like that? Also tire size can be tweaked to make it fit just right with the shape of the fenders. Sucks to roll hard.

I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

I quite disagree with this statement. It's not hard to make your shit look good with what you've got. He said he put spacers on it. WHY?? If so, why so wide? You can buy spacers in just about any size you want, why buy some that make your shit poke to the extent of royally fubaring your fenders like that? Also tire size can be tweaked to make it fit just right with the shape of the fenders. Sucks to roll hard.
                    Sucks that someone pissed in your cereal this morning...****** are going to **** and did I build this car for someone else? No! I don't think you read the part where my fenders are getting redone too-_-
                    Originally posted by Shade
                    Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Then I shall hold my tongue until I see the masterpiece.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                          Guys I have a problem I went lower...
                          StatusRacing.com
                          Configure YOUR Seat Here
                          Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                          Email: sales@statusracing.com
                          Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Haggard as fuck? No, not even remotely close. Fenders that need some work(which the OP says is going to happen)? Yes.

Comment

Epic fitment :O
                              Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                                Haggard as fuck? No, not even remotely close. Fenders that need some work(which the OP says is going to happen)? Yes.
                                OP is currently doing fender work as we speak
                                Originally posted by Shade
                                Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

Working...
                                X