Its been a while since I posted here...from past to present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a while since I posted here...from past to present

Well I haven't made any threads about my car since last year, and I don't know where to start hehe... but instead of me blabing around about my car, I will let the pictures talk

To refresh some memories here are couple of pics from last year,

When winter came I started to work on the car, a lot of work and tweaking was spent and then before sowo '11 car was rolling back on the streets. Meet a lot of great people at sowo and had an amazing time! I most deff will be there next year

After Sowo I still had to do some adjustments and change couple of things on the car...here are some pics of the car as it seats...Im really not good at these kind of threads so forgive me

Last edited by Topazkd; 08-13-2011, 03:50 PM.

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

IMO the white centers look way better. Still pretty sick though.

Comment

i personally liked last years look a lot better than the new look. mostly just not feeling the overkill fenderwork

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
      ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
        i personally liked last years look a lot better than the new look. mostly just not feeling the overkill fenderwork
        Agreed.

Comment

this.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I still dig it. Looks dope.
            -Jay

Comment

send me those wheels when your done.

Love this setup so much.

Comment

I'm going to have to agree with the majority of the people in this thread. Last year looked flawless in my opinoin, but then again I'm a sucker for te37's on bmw's. But I also agree that the overkill fender work kind of kills the car. Nonetheless keep doin' your thing.
                "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

I'm not in love with the fenders, but some angles are more flattering than others. The mirror swap made a world of difference IMO. The new ones, along with the wheels look great. I like both sets.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

damn..sick

Comment

This. Still sick but ya.

Comment

ur car is so dope.

Comment

damn dude this shit is awesome. huge ass fender flares make most things better.

-gabe
                          I used to have a turbo 2006 Focus.
                          Then I had an E30 vert, LGT, and a B5 S4.
                          Now I have an STI, 1999 V70, and a 5.0TT FC.

Comment

H8erz gonna ** brother. These bitches be jealous. Your car looks incredible now! The Borbet As look absolutely amazing! I think you should try them in like a bright silver. The white looks awesome though!

P.S.- Your car is the only car I've ever seen pull off raised caps on Type As.
                            Last edited by AlpineE30M52; 08-14-2011, 10:27 AM.

Originally posted by Rion
                            I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

So incredibly in love with this.
                              Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                              X