No announcement yet.

E30+Airride Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, being an engineer and **** copycatting as I know how much R&D can go into stuff but...

If the original makers of such an item are charging an insane premium I don't really mind so much if somebody else makes the same thing and makes it more affordable for people.

I **** some replica wheels though not because they are common or "not real wheels" (stupid expression by the way as they roll, hold the weight of a car (well, most of the time) and are a physical entity) but because they can break, buckle and crack very easily.

By the way, I'd love panasports myself but as I want to drive my cars and use them everyday and may risk kerbing or damaging a wheel on poor road surfaces, while drifting etc I feel a set of wheels for a few hundred are a much better bet than ones costing 10 times that much.

Not sure what ye do with your "real" wheels though but I don't need them to taste well as I've never went around licking the wheel polish off a rim yet

my BBS RMs are probably my favourite set I have though and I want a set of Hartges next so I do have.... "real wheel taste"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hayseed View Post
      Welcome to StanceWorks. We love real wheels. We like the fit, finish, look, feel, taste of a real wheel. We prefer the designs some one put their own hard work into crafting rather than those a cackle of chinese drones can copy, paste and shell out to the masses. Real wheels are cool because, well, not everyone has them.
      But you enjoy your xxr's dave!
      the car doesnt look like this anymore, it looks like this

Comment

• And that ^ looks sick as shit.

Nice meeting you at H2O, even though we didn't get to talk much because you were having headlight problems. My buddy told me what you had to do to fix them... that highbeam switch will get you everytime
        The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

• Sick, Love the colour!

Comment

• looks real good. loving the rear tuckage!

Comment

• Originally posted by wobbie View Post
              the car doesnt look like this anymore, it looks like this
              Damn. That's gorgeous! Looks proper!
              My stance on original design wheels is still the same, but major props to the OP for pulling it all together.
              Originally posted by SeanDub
              But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• Hey man, what is the measurement from the bottom of your valance to the ground? Im just curious, I'm shooting for this height, albeit static. That color still gives me a fuzzy feeling inside.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• lol I just had a blast sending this thread link to my friends who own XXR's haha <3 SW so much...

Comment

• if i can add my 2 cents on this with out getting attacked, i ***** on bags for a while. then i realized why i ***** on them, i was mad jealous. its legit to be able to drive low and park even lower comfortably. but i will continue to bounce and bob my way around town since im broke as helllll.

OP this car rules. and im sorry your thread got jacked to debate about bags. new wheels are a mega upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matth3w View Post
                      And that ^ looks sick as shit.

Nice meeting you at H2O, even though we didn't get to talk much because you were having headlight problems. My buddy told me what you had to do to fix them... that highbeam switch will get you everytime
                      i felt like a dumbass when i sat inside and say the highbeam light on -_____-

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                      Hey man, what is the measurement from the bottom of your valance to the ground? Im just curious, I'm shooting for this height, albeit static. That color still gives me a fuzzy feeling inside.
                      never measured it exactly i would say about a 1/2 to 3/4 the skidplate is on the ground so if the ground is lower in the middle of the car i can go lower

Comment

• Originally posted by wobbie View Post
                        never measured it exactly i would say about a 1/2 to 3/4 the skidplate is on the ground so if the ground is lower in the middle of the car i can go lower
                        Ahhhh I see, thanks! My plate is about 3/4's of a inch off the ground right now(m42's suck), but I'm hoping to go lower once the m62 is in. Plus, I'd like to be as low as bagged people, but be static. Yes, I'm quite dumb ahaha. Keep on rocking' man.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• this thread was a good read... LMAO

Comment

• This car gave me a chub at h20. Well done sir.

Comment

• why does the tree in your sig look like a penis? lol

Comment

• pretty cool dude

Comment

Working...
                                X