Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredable

Comment

• Trying to pick a favorite car at Gatebil is like trying to determine if it were the chicken or the egg which came first. You’ll think you’ve found a sure-fire favorite, then moments later a new one appears. I’m not entirely sure if I even have a single favorite car from Rudskogen, but without a …

Comment

• Image_Broken
        2005 Audi S4
        2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6

~~~Luxury is a Lifestyle~~~

Comment

• that thing is ruthless!

Comment

• Then I finally got the film ready!

Don't watch it before you go to sleep. Strange things then can occur.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Q-1569WZc"]BMW E21 EXTREME S54 TURBO 1000whp - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• BMW E21 320i Peters cab
              BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
              BMW E30 328i
              Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• Hell yeah!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Holy fuck that it is so brutal but AWESOME.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• holy shit..
                    i didnt see this thread till now.

mind blown. just not fan of the muffler. too"honda-ish" for my taste but 1000hp makes me forget all that

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Car Of the Year??? .... anyone? .... ...... you know you want to nominate

Comment

• You ever thought of getting the 316/318 front grill?

Comment

• Vanos delete is interesting.

Comment

• BOOM.... mind blown. Holy hell this thing is freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• Then I made another film from the year gone by, winning trophy after trophy, exciting thousands on youtube and been on over 10 international magazine covers. A "real grand slam" build.

2x Speedhunters.com AWARDS car of the year and retro car of the year 2012, Gatebil Festival (amongst the biggest in Europe) best in class BMW, Show'n'shine trophies, 2. place Performance BMW magazine car of the year 2012.. what a year for Jørgen and JAAS!!

With over 1120 hp on tap this car is never boring.

Upgraded this year will be activ vanos and remapped + topmount turbo. Another movie I expect during the summer of that

In the meantime ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPPxK6VrZE"]BMW E21 TURBO 1000whp - Winning it all - YouTube[/ame]

Here is also another project from the JAAS workshop
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=870nCUjH_J4"]BMW E34 TURBO 2JZ 800 WHP MONSTER by JAAS - YouTube[/ame]

The car as it sits now... notice the not so boring blue garage partner.

Last edited by oddis; 06-11-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• This thing is just rediculous, in the nicest way possible! Congrats on all of your awards.

Comment

Working...
                                X